Intimate Wedding Coordinator Changed,,again! Frustrated

LisaLovesDisney

Disney Bride~December 3, 2003
HI GUYS,
WE ARE IN THE HOME STRETCH AND I GET THIS E-MAIL TODAY:

Hi Lisa and David,

Hope you are both doing well as I am sure you are both getting very excited as your special day gets closer. Though I have enjoyed working with you both in planning your wedding event, I have some bad news. To be able to better service all of our Custom and Intimate Wedding couples, we have decided to adjust some of our current file loads. I am sorry to have to tell you that your Intimate Wedding file has been reassigned to another Wedding Event Manager.

Your new event manager is Victoria Haridison-Sterry. Victoria has been with Walt Disney World for many years and promises to bring a wealth of knowledge and experience in planning your special event. I assure you she will do all possible to assist you both in making it the most magical Disney Fairy Tale Wedding possible.

HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF VICTORIA HARIDISON-STERRY??

LisaLovesDisney,

I know this doesn't help right now as it wouldn't have helped me 49 days away from my wedding but everything will go great. I didn't even see my wedding coordinator until after the ceremony, and then I was like........are you Karen, my coordinator???? Trust me when I say everything will fall perfectly into place.

I haven't ever heard of the person assigned to you, but I bet she'll be great :)

Good luck with everything :)

(Sending a truck load of pixie dust your way) :teeth:

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I agree with the previous post -- everything will be GREAT!!!! Our custom wedding EM quit working for Disney about two months before our wedding and we were reassigned. Your file contains all of the things your new EM needs to know -- if you are unsure, give her a call (you will probably talk to her assistant) and double check that everything is in order. You will be getting your final budget soon, so it will list everything -- you can make corrections up until the last minute. We were making corrections up until a week before the wedding (we didn't pay for our wedding until everything was correct). They will work with you and everything will be MAGICAL!

Marne
WP/LS
06-16-03:wave2:

Thank you for your words of encouragement angiefritz77 and marn913. I KNOW it will be a perfect day. I guess I am just venting.

angiefritz77,,I got your pixie dust! Thanks!!!

Here's some more PD...

Rest assured that you have plenty of time to establish your desires with your new EM. Ours was reassigned to another department all together 2 weeks before our Custom Wedding. While the day did not go off "perfect" it was still the most special day of my life. And very few people realized anything was not exactly as we had planned... Remember when the day comes to enjoy the day. And try to really experience it, without concern as to the details. As long as everyone is there and you get married, that is all that counts! PD will surround you on your special day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter