• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interview the person below you (Part II)

Contemporary, CSR, POR, AKV (our fave), BWV, VWL, BCV, and BLT. Trying out AoA (for the boys) next time!

New Fantasyland: rush right out to see it or wait a while?

going to the DVC preview on Nov. 5, so I guess neither really

try new dining each trip or stick to the tried and true?

Normally we book 11 months out (we are DVC members) to get our home resort. However this next trip we will be booking 7 months out so we can use our points to go to DLR.

When is your favorite season to go to Disney and why?

Love the Springtime for the weather and it's always been somewhat of a tradition, but Christmas time is beautiful, just too crowded

What is your the first park you visit?

Love the Springtime for the weather and it's always been somewhat of a tradition, but Christmas time is beautiful, just too crowded

What is your the first park you visit?

Normally the first park we visit is MK, and the last park also.

have you ever been in MK for New Years Eve? if so, how was it special

Normally the first park we visit is MK, and the last park also.

have you ever been in MK for New Years Eve? if so, how was it special

No. The one time I went, we were in Epcot. It was crowded and my whole family got in a fight. We didn't speak until my mom and I got up for DHS early morning magic hours the next day. :/

If you could spend a week in WDW with anyone NOT in your family or a friend, who would it be and why?

Hmm - strange question. I wouldn't go on vacation with somebody who I didn't consider a friend. I guess I would then go solo.

When do you start decorating for Christmas and how much do you decorate your home?

We start the weekend after Thanksgiving. We love Christmas around here, my home is full of Christmas decorations (of course most of it is Disney :goodvibes). I call it our Winter Wonderland.

How old were you when you first went to WDW?

MK - Usually go at least twice every trip, can't even come close to seeing everything.

When is your next trip to Disney?

I prefer table service by far, tried counter service meal plan once, ended up purchasing two dinner meals.

do you think Cars Land will be coming to WDW any time soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter