• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Internet Explorer 7

alite

Mouseketeer
Anyone trying this yet? I like the tabs features to switch from one site to the next. The Java seems to really slow down the opening of new windows though. I'm not sure if this is Microsoft or Java :confused3

The two are not related. The only time you'll be running Java within IE is when the website itself has a Java applet of some sort. IE doesn't use Java natively.

Microsoft stole the tabbed browsing feature from Firefox (as M$ does with most of their ideas)

Firefox 2.0 just came out, you wont see me switching back to IE anytime soon!!

ChrisFL said:
Microsoft stole the tabbed browsing feature from Firefox (as M$ does with most of their ideas)

Firefox 2.0 just came out, you wont see me switching back to IE anytime soon!!

...Firefox dominates. IE7 is a WHOLE lot better than IE6 IMO. I LOVE tabs... lol. Biased, I am. But, firefox bests IE7 in the end.

Safari's been using tabs for a couple of years now.

downloading IE 7 is just downloading more security issues. if you're using a PC, use Firefox 2.0 or Opera.

I tried EI7 and hated it. I could not customize it to my liking.

Firefox is my baby now. So easy to personaliz it. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter