Innocent comment...

StormTigger

I am Tigger, feel my bounce!
Well I needed a laugh today, and then this happened. I got my laugh (although I kept it mostly to myself), but thought I share it with some others who could appreciate it, and also could use a good laugh.

At work we have a networking closet ... it's a closet where all the network connections for the floor are made (most companies have them, it's really only exciting to the IT people who closely guard the key like it hides a great secret). Well I'm in IT so it's not uncommon for me to go in and out of there. The quickest way to get there is thru the smoke room. Well I cut thru the smoking room and my boss was is in there. She saw the keys in my hand and said, "So you going back in the closet?" I looked around the room at everyone waiting for a comment, and I just smiled kept walking. :rolleyes1

mickeyfan2 said:
But you will come out again won't you!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's one of those things you know.. I go in... I come out ...ya know. I just know one of these days I'm going to open that door and have a Diana Ross moment and start singing o~ I'm coming out. I wanna let you know, gotta let it show ... ~o

Boston5602 said:
FUNNY and HAPPY BIRTHDAY STORM
:cheer2: :cheer2: pixiedust: :tigger: :tigger:

Thanks Boston5602 for the b-day wish. Didn't actually celebrate until yesterday (b-day was Thurs) but had a good time; dinner w/ DP and friends and then seeing Cirque du Soleil: Delirium :love: - which I failed miserably to discribe in my other posts :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter