Information payment website hotel + tickets

MaxDrake79

Earning My Ears
Guys, forgive me but how does booking from the official website work? I'm doing some hotel plus ticket simulations but it always seems like only the price of the hotel affects me even if I select tickets, when do I pay for the tickets? Are they paid separately or at the hotel? I thought it was a single payment if you select hotel plus tickets. Maybe because I don't go beyond the page where it asks for the name and surname of the participants and going further the total with the park tickets will also be added? Do you think it is better to buy the tickets separately?

I assume you booking a package? The WDW online booking system rolls the total price together when booking a package. If you want to see what portion of that price is tickets, go to the Tickets section to price them out. It's not an exact split with package pricing but it gives you an idea.

Package reservations have a $200 deposit and the balance must be paid-in-full 30 days prior to check-in.

Resort-only reservations pay only 1-night as deposit with the balance due at check-out.

Tickets if purchased separately are paid-in-full at the time of purchase.

In practice it gives me the same price whether I select only hotels or whether I select hotels plus tickets. I also read that there is the possibility of paying a deposit and the rest in installments and paying everything 8 weeks before arrival. However, I don't understand why I get the same price for both hotel only and hotel + tickets

Quindi, ho appena visto che è un problema del pc perché dallo smartphone mi dà il prezzo totale pieno con i biglietti. Ora però ho un altro dubbio, mi dice che la caparra è di 130 euro e il resto entro una data precisa che è esattamente 8 settimane prima del check in. Sono interessato a potervi pagare a rate, potete confermarmi che è così?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter