Indiana Jones and Age/Height requirement

wmaney

Earning My Ears
Just curious whether anyone can confirm or refute the following:

In the Birnbaum Disneyland Guide book it says that if a child is 46 inches tall or over 3 years of age, than the child can go on this ride. I have a 4 year old who is 40 inches tall and a v. out going young girl who likes to "ride the rides." My question involves the "or" part of the above statement. Can she go on this ride accompanied by an adult even though she is less than 46 inches tall? Thanks for your help.

Humm, not sure of your question.

Indiana Jones is a stunt show at MGM. Anyone can watch. I'm not aware of an Indiana Jones ride.

As for height, Disney is very strict about enforcing minimum height requirements. They will measure. It is to protect the saftey of the children.

My dd is just 40". I was suprised at how many rides she can now go on. There is a really good height checker page in this site. I think it was under Theme Parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter