In room surprises

I don't know about Disney floral & gifts, but our last trip I used a third party vendor who let me pick anything from Disney Parks... I don't know if she could do disney store as well... I imagine she could as I think she goes to Disney to shop. She did a great job. Before our trip I told my daughter that I had heard that Mickey picks one guest per hotel to deliver a surprise to, and wouldn't it be awesome if it was us one trip.... The basket came out so cute...I'll see if I can post a pic.

I don't know about Disney floral & gifts, but our last trip I used a third party vendor who let me pick anything from Disney Parks... I don't know if she could do disney store as well... I imagine she could as I think she goes to Disney to shop. She did a great job. Before our trip I told my daughter that I had heard that Mickey picks one guest per hotel to deliver a surprise to, and wouldn't it be awesome if it was us one trip.... The basket came out so cute...I'll see if I can post a pic.
Does this vendor have a website that I can look at?

I know the Parks app only delivers to the resort main gift shop. So you would have to actually go pick up whatever it is at the shop.

When I did use Disney Floral and Gifts I needed my tote and balloons delivered at a very specific late hour (long after the scheduled resort delivery) so I kept in contact with the CMs at the front desk the day/night of. Yes it took several calls but they were SO helpful and I received a picture of a very happy little girl at 1am with all her gifts :) If you end up having to add a Park/store bought item to an ordered basket/tote I'm sure a CM can accommodate this if you make the extra effort to reach out to them like I did :)

I will say, a few years back, I went all out and did one of the big in-room pirate celebrations for my fiancee for his bday. Before it happened, the $300 I spent seemed like a weight in my pocket and I doubted if it would mean anything (hes usually a big manly man with no feelings) and considered cancelling it. I had called them and had asked them to forgo some of the usual more 'childy' things and they actually helped me add on several things including some blu-ray copies of the pirates movies he was missing from his collection.

After I saw what we got, I have never regretted it. Theres just something about it magically appearing in your room thats so wonderful. Plus we still have some of the decorations in our home 2 years later lol. I would def go with the Floral and gifts folk and call them up and ask them to help. I believe if its sold on disneystore or disneyparks, and you give them enough advance warning, they can add anything you'd like, for an extra fee of course though.

When I did use Disney Floral and Gifts I needed my tote and balloons delivered at a very specific late hour (long after the scheduled resort delivery) so I kept in contact with the CMs at the front desk the day/night of. Yes it took several calls but they were SO helpful and I received a picture of a very happy little girl at 1am with all her gifts :) If you end up having to add a Park/store bought item to an ordered basket/tote I'm sure a CM can accommodate this if you make the extra effort to reach out to them like I did :)
Thank you for sharing your experience, this gives me hope.:o

I will say, a few years back, I went all out and did one of the big in-room pirate celebrations for my fiancee for his bday. Before it happened, the $300 I spent seemed like a weight in my pocket and I doubted if it would mean anything (hes usually a big manly man with no feelings) and considered cancelling it. I had called them and had asked them to forgo some of the usual more 'childy' things and they actually helped me add on several things including some blu-ray copies of the pirates movies he was missing from his collection.

After I saw what we got, I have never regretted it. Theres just something about it magically appearing in your room thats so wonderful. Plus we still have some of the decorations in our home 2 years later lol. I would def go with the Floral and gifts folk and call them up and ask them to help. I believe if its sold on disneystore or disneyparks, and you give them enough advance warning, they can add anything you'd like, for an extra fee of course though.
Thank you for sharing. Your experience sounds wonderful! I'm going to talk to them also to see what we can come up with.:-)

Thank you for sharing. Your experience sounds wonderful! I'm going to talk to them also to see what we can come up with.:-)

My husband got 3 baskets of goodies from Disney floral for our honeymoon 3 years ago... we've moved and I still have the cards and ribbon sitting on the dresser.

We have used floral. I believe you are at the mercy of the front desk CMs if you don't use floral because they may just hold deliveries form outside vendors (and tack on a fee now) and not allow them to put it in the room. Like I said it is up to the CMs working at that moment if they will walk it to your room or not.

My fiance got me one of the birthday packages from Disney floral and it is still one of my favorite Disney memories. We just went with the case but they did say my fiance could add stuff if he wanted to. I still have the door sash and have used it several times since then for birthday parties at home. We are grown adults who will put it on the apartment door for parties.

FWIW - We have done the in-room celebrations from Disney Floral & Gifts, and a few other things they do, and they were all worth the money.

My husband ordered me a snack basket through Disney floral. They had it delivered right to the room and it was waiting for me in the room when we got back from the park. Since my youngest has a nut allergy they customized the contents for us. It came in a personalized with our last name Disney tote that had a bottom cool item zippered department. It was a wonderful surprise and I hope he does it again.

So many good reviews... I am going to tell them what I'm interested in and see what they can do. My DD is hard to surprise so, there's no way I can sneak off to the front desk to talk to CM's to sneak something to her. I think I'm going to have to utilize them. It's just that I'm their website all they had for Ariel items we're balloons, a towel and a toy doll. DD doesn't like dolls, balloons & flowers are out as we're only there for 3 days. So, maybe a small cake but I would prefer a basket with Ariel items like the Ariel Magic Band, this Ariel personalized coffee mug I saw at Disney store.com and the Ariel Alex & Anni bangle bracelet with some Disney gummi bears & snacks. I'll have to call when she's not around and see if they can accomodate what I want.

So I called Disney Floral and in room surprises today and they can only deliver things from their website which won't work for me so, I ordered the things I wanted to get her from the disneystore.com as everything was 25% off plus free shipping if you spent a certain amount which isn't difficult to do since we LOVE Disney...lol For $115 I got a pair of Minnie PJ's for me, Ariel PJ's for her a Ariel coffee mug with her name etched on the back of it, the Alex & Annie Ariel bangle bracelet so, that's a pretty good price IMO for so many things. Now all I need are some Mickey gummies and snacks and a bag or basket to put it in. I guess I am going to have to count on the CM's to help me out. It's gonna be tough but she's gonna love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter