In Park Merchandise

Mlvnsmly

Earning My Ears
Please delete if not allowed.

We are just at Disney last week and my girls saw some backpacks that they really liked. I wanted to wait and get them for Christmas as a surprise, but they are not available at shopdisney. Is there anyway to buy the item from the store at the park (Animal Kingdom) and have it shipped, or am I just out of luck?

I don't think Disney will ship them to you but I have seen personal Disney shoppers who will go and get the items you want and mail them to you. You need to describe the item well enough. They will charge you extra to do this plus the shipping. You could also look some place like eBay and see if it's there.

There are personal shoppers on Facebook. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post names, but if you go to FB and search for Disney personal shopper, you should be able to find one.

There was a time when you can call and order theme park merchandise but I'm pretty sure they don't do that anymore. There has been a couple of threads requesting the phone number, who to call, etc. The last time I tried I was told "theme park merchandise can only be purchased in the parks or on shopdisney.com." I agree with the other posters, try a Disney personal shopper or perhaps even Ebay.

I don't think Disney will ship them to you but I have seen personal Disney shoppers who will go and get the items you want and mail them to you. You need to describe the item well enough. They will charge you extra to do this plus the shipping. You could also look some place like eBay and see if it's there.
I found someone on FB. Hoping I can get what I want in time for Christmas! Thanks for the suggestion.

There is a woman who lives in my neighborhood who does this. She uses her AP discount to buy stuff, then charges full price along with whatever "shopping fee" There are lots of them and they're all over Facebook. Using an AP for this purpose is against rules and they do risk losing their APs, but people still do it. I swear this lady has 100 posts selling Disney stuff and then she asks for people in the neighborhood to give her their old amazon boxes so she can ship out the stuff.

I think you're safer finding someone you actually know to buy it for you vs someone running a "business" shopping at Disney parks.

My understanding is that shopdisney.com replaced this service, but I saw multiple loungefly backpacks in the parks that are listed as sold out online. I'm regretting not picking one up, but I want one that is showing as sold out (it was available in multiple stores). Can I still call? What's the number?

My understanding is that shopdisney.com replaced this service, but I saw multiple loungefly backpacks in the parks that are listed as sold out online. I'm regretting not picking one up, but I want one that is showing as sold out (it was available in multiple stores). Can I still call? What's the number?
Your post has been merged with a thread from earlier this week discussing this topic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter