IMPORTANT!! All DCL cruisers please read!!

Wow! This is my first cruise ever and I am so glad we are choosing Disney! It will be our honeymoon and I am hoping to find Groom Mickey and Bride Minnie magnets for our door. Any ideas?

When we decorated our door, I used this fellow DISer's link to get all my graphics:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2440038

Her name is Milliepie. If you look at her signature line, she has "Disney" in pirate scrib and says "click here 4 my shared filed". Once you click on that, another window will open and she has a ton of files. I just cut and pasted these to a Word document, printed, laminated, then added the little magnets on the back. So easy!

I did it four myself and two other families on our last cruise last year aboard the Wonder. I have a fish extender too, but that takes some work to participate with other families that are traveling on the same cruise as you. Look for the Disney Cruise Meets to find those.

Have fun! :banana:

Everything is so family oriented - can't believe they stole from your FE. We are taking our 2nd Disney Cruise and was going to bring one, now I am skeptical that they will take our things too. We are traveling with a 6 yr old - we understand, but he won't.

We will be sailing in Sept for the first time. Sometimes you can find cute Disney magnets at the dollar tree.. I am going to start stocking up!

Do people really take the FE gifts?? How sad is that? My sil just asked and I was sure no one would stoop so low....going on our first Disney cruise with my whole family, 30 in all, this July and was looking for a FE group to join, not sure how to find one. Glad they didn't say no magnets, already looking forward to decorating :wizard:

My 10 year old granddaughters are making door desings and Michaels Craft store has lots of inexpensive magnets. They are having a lot of fun getting ready.

Do people really take the FE gifts?? How sad is that? My sil just asked and I was sure no one would stoop so low....going on our first Disney cruise with my whole family, 30 in all, this July and was looking for a FE group to join, not sure how to find one. Glad they didn't say no magnets, already looking forward to decorating :wizard:

Which cruise are you on in July (specifically)? I can link you to the page for your cruise's FE ;)

It seems to be more teenage pranks rather than downright stealing.

Others have posted that they bring their decorations inside their stateroom at night to avoid losing them.

I am really excited to decorate our door as this is our first Disney cruise! I think it will be a lot of fun and am really glad that they are still allowing magnets to be used! I am trying to think of fun things to create that will make our Alaska trip that much more exciting!

@annetria have you went to the meets section to find if your cruise has one set up - usually in there they will have a FE set up - and you get to meet some of the folks that will be cruising with you

@annetria have you went to the meets section to find if your cruise has one set up - usually in there they will have a FE set up - and you get to meet some of the folks that will be cruising with you

:banana:

Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney cruise and I am making some door decorations and putting magnetic strips on the back. Do all the door decorations HAVE to be laminated? We are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary :hug: and what I made will be really hard to laminate.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter