• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm.........

Glad things are going well for you, Kathy.
Home Depot is DH's home away from home.....still. I think he is there 4-5 times a week :rolleyes:
Glad you are getting some sight seeing in too.

Kim.....just keep plugging away.
We are now looking into getting out house painted.....outside. Ugh!

Sounds like everything is going well Kathy! Just the little things that you get with owning a home.

I'm just relaxing and trying to stay cool.

I'm trying to get dinner ready. Family just left. Tired and hot. AC is off for another 35 minutes

I'm.....on my way to a union meeting....we are negotiating a new contract.

Yes, we're definitely getting settled. The locksmith is back today installing new locks that we ordered.

But rain is on the way so the deck refinishing will be postponed another day.

Kim - I used to work with our teacher union too. I remember the endless meetings and discussions. Good for you!

I'm....so tired. My husband is working 2nd shift over the summer until school starts again (he is a teacher) and I can't fall asleep until he is home. But my 2.5 year old is up at 5:30am no matter what. Thankfully coffee and Dis Boards is making everything better! :surfweb:

I'm done with car appointment.....new battery and windshield wipers. Battery was covered under warranty :yay:

I'm cleaning up after the family dinner and some of the family is out in the pool. Others went home.

I'm feeling another result of unpacking and moving things around the house; pain in my spine around a disc. Pretty bad so I am taking it easy today.

I would much rather be up and getting the last two areas of the house unpacked and arranged. :sad2:

I'm feeling another result of unpacking and moving things around the house; pain in my spine around a disc. Pretty bad so I am taking it easy today.

I would much rather be up and getting the last two areas of the house unpacked and arranged. :sad2:
Oh Kathy, I am sorry. Will pray for you. I feel your pain, my hips have been really bad this week. I found taking a good warm bath sure eased some of the pain. You don't need to rush, your there and you have plenty of time. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter