I'm.........

Glad it went so well.

DH has an appointment today with the thyroid surgeon. He got an earlier spot with a cancellation, so doesn't have to wait until the end of April.

Still no car for him.....so frustrating. We've had to rearrange a lot of things to accommodate having one car.

Reactions: slo
Glad it went so well.

DH has an appointment today with the thyroid surgeon. He got an earlier spot with a cancellation, so doesn't have to wait until the end of April.

Still no car for him.....so frustrating. We've had to rearrange a lot of things to accommodate having one car.
I hope the thyroid issue is dealt with. That’s great about getting in earlier.

Catching up here - huge hugs @slo. That's such sad news.
Thank you Polly ❤️
The cardiologist visit went very well.
This is great news bobbi - I hope Tom continues to get better
Glad it went so well.

I hope your DH’s appointment goes well - please keep us updated.

I’m cleaning everything DH has touched recently, except for what’s in the basement. He can clean all that himself as he stays isolated down there. It’s a good thing the basement is his man cave so it’s not a dreadful place for him to be. I mask up every now and then to go check on him - he seems to be feeling a little better now than yesterday. I guess our COVID free streak has come to an end. I was really proud with how we never had it. Oh well..,I guess it was just our turn

DH is just leaving for his appointment. It is about 45 minutes away.
He will probably need to have all or part of his thyroid removed, but hopefully it can wait for awhile. We'll see.
So many doctor appointment for both of us and that is why having one car is so hard.

We knew on the imaging for the blood clots that there would be a thyroid surgery.
He has to get a biopsy and then the doctor will decide what to do next.
He already only has half a thyroid. He had the other 1/2 removed 25 years ago.
She made it sound not too bad

• Sad

We knew on the imaging for the blood clots that there would be a thyroid surgery.
He has to get a biopsy and then the doctor will decide what to do next.
He already only has half a thyroid. He had the other 1/2 removed 25 years ago.
She made it sound not too bad
“Not too bad,” if it’s true, is good.

We go to WDW March 17. When’s your next trip?

How was the Southern Caribbean?

“Not too bad,” if it’s true, is good.

We go to WDW March 17. When’s your next trip?

How was the Southern Caribbean?
We leave April 7 for WDW.
Southern Caribbean was good. Humid, so hot. Small ship. Forgot how those smaller ships were.

We'll see about the "not too bad". He has to go get a biopsy and then that will decide how fast things have to be done.

I’m leaving Saturday morning for Florida and I can hardly wait. We’ve been on a rollercoaster since before Thanksgiving, when DH lost his job, then he got a job, then he’s been sick for over a month and some other things. We’re looking forward to getting off the rollercoaster for awhile and decompressing. Plus, we get to spend time with Katie and watch her play.
It’ll be a nice week ☀️😎🥎❤️

Still no car for DH >:(
He's calling again today.

Have fun, slo. I can't wait to get back in April.
Hope your DH is feeling better so he can enjoy it too

Are they having trouble finding a part, Meriweather?

My daffodils! First outside flowers this year at our house!

IMG_3073.jpeg

Are they having trouble finding a part, Meriweather?

My daffodils! First outside flowers this year at our house!

View attachment 840246
They took forever to reset the car .....4 days. Then the engine light came on so he couldn't get it tested.

They ordered the part and said they would keep the car there while we were on vacation.
We got back Sunday evening, went to pick the car up on Monday. The person that was in charge of his case came to see what was going on. He had been on vacation too. Hadn't looked at what was happening with the car.
Looked and sad FedEx had lost it on transport!! Who knows when that was. At this point it had been over 2 weeks. Someone should have noticed.
Reordered and we haven't heard anything. Dave called but it takes so long for that guy to respond. It's now been a month.

The guy I use is so much better but we took first appointment, first advisor.

We will be going to WDW, Kidani a week from Sunday. This Wednesday, DSis’s Honey went into the hospital. Thankfully, nothing serious was found, that hasn’t been part of his medical history, and it looks as if he’ll be able to join us.

One special thing we’ll be doing is a fireworks cruise in Epcot. It’s our Valentine Gift to each other!

Hope everyone makes it for your WDW trip and you have a wonderful time!!

Our microwave isn't working.....add that to the list.
DH still doesn't have his car, although they say it is done, but they want to test it to make sure it passes all the emission tests.
We'll see

I’m finding it harder and harder to want to return to NW Indiana after being in Florida for a week. One day, when my DH and I retire I hope to either have us move there or spend a couple months in the winter there. If you can dream it you can do it :flower1:

I’m excited to say that Katie is officially going to finish her bachelor’s degree is 3 years, which is an amazing accomplishment with being a college athlete. So next year, she’s a Senior - crazy to think about, she just started college August of 2022. In the fall she will apply to grad schools and this time next year she’ll be making her schedule for that. Her goal is to finish that 3 year grad school program in 2 years. After that she’ll have her doctorate in Occupational Therapy. Then she’ll start her career and if things continue to go well with her BF, they’ll get married - they talk about it. My baby is not a baby anymore, which is bittersweet. I loved it when she was my little cuddle bug, but I also love the adult she is becoming.

@slo, that’s quite an accomplishment! Good for her!

We have a fireworks cruise tonight. DH and I really enjoyed Luminous in January, so we thought it would be especially nice to see it from the water.

We all swam today! With the forecasted temperatures, we never thought we would, but it got into the 80’s!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter