I'm the Big Brother/Sister T-shirts?

TigMaya

Mouseketeer
Hi All! I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for disigns for I'm the Big Brother and I'm the Big Sister tshirts? We're having our 3rd baby in December, and I was hoping to make shirts for my daughter, son, and new daughter to wear. I already have transfer paper from amymickey, so I just need to find a good design.

Thanks!

Hi All! I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for disigns for I'm the Big Brother and I'm the Big Sister tshirts? We're having our 3rd baby in December, and I was hoping to make shirts for my daughter, son, and new daughter to wear. I already have transfer paper from amymickey, so I just need to find a good design.

Thanks!

Hi Hon
I have a couple in my photobucket
under brothers and sisters
I am also thinking Tebi (Allison) has some great ones.
Hugs Mel

Can you do these w/out disney world on them? I would love to have that for my son and new baby due this winter but we will not be making it to disney world until at least next summer.

Can you do these w/out disney world on them? I would love to have that for my son and new baby due this winter but we will not be making it to disney world until at least next summer.

Hi Hon

I uploaded them to my Photobucket for you.

Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter