I'm sorry but Stitch was terrible!

MagEpcDisAni Voyager

We'll Have A Good Time Then.
I just got back from an amazing President's Week trip (perfect weather until I left on friday) and my only real complaint was that Stitch's Great Escape is terrible. First off, the seats are the most uncomfertable I've ever had the displeasure to sit in, the smell of Stitch's burp nearly made me sick and the show wasn't fun at all. I think Disney really missed the mark on this one.

Also the night I went to Fantasmic they were laying down cow manuere to fertilize the grounds and the place stunk to high heaven.

Other than that amazing trip.

I agree 100%....the seats we so uncomfortable my shoulders actually hurt for a while after.....glad your trip was great though :Pinkbounc

Yep, we were also disappointed! Even my 10 year old son who is a HUGE Stitch fan didn't seem that impressed. We will probably do it on our next trip but only once. I was determined to like it since there is never anything at Disney I don't like but it was pretty bad. I also agree those seats are very uncomfortable. Then the fact that we waited for 25 minutes, got seated and they had some kind of malfuntion. We had to all exit without seeing the show. They gave us a fastpass type thing to get back in but we had to stand through that dumb preshow thing again! Its worth a try, just know it might not wow you too much.

I agree 100% also...terrible seats!! AWFUL attraction..disgusting not funny or cute at all!!!!!

Can't agree more!

Stitch is one of the worst things Disney has come up with in quite a while.

And I hate the way the shoulder thing compresses the tops of my shoulder.
Very uncomfortable. Not going to do this one again.

Wow. I had no idea it was that bad. Gee. Doesn't make me real excited to see it.

Although I must admit, Lilo and Stitch(the movie) doesn't thrill me either. We rented it once and I didn't say anything to my children about how "not wowed" I was. I thought, well, I'm not thrilled but my kids probably liked it. Guess which movie they have never asked to see again. I know some love it so I think it's just us. But they've asked if we could own almost every Disney movie that comes down the pike, except that one. No interest at all.

i have to say it is better than alien encounter more kid friendly

Agreed on everything this would be a boring world quick.I'm not a big fan of Stitch but I didn't hate it.I was glad I did go see it once for myself.I did write Disney a letter saying I thought they missed Disney standards on it and they could do better in my opinion.My grandsons 7 and 9 thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. :goodvibes Please don't take this post as a slam on your opinions it is not meant to be,honest opinions are welcome on the Dis boards. Sometimes we just agree to disagree without showing disrespect to each other. :wave2: :flower: :3dglasses

I agree 100%....the seats we so uncomfortable my shoulders actually hurt for a while after.....glad your trip was great though :Pinkbounc

I think Disney really missed the mark on this one.

That's because the bean-counters yanked $10 million dollars out of the imagineer's budget for this project.
What you saw was 'the best' they could do with the tools management allowed them.
:guilty:

I fully agree, we just kept waiting for something and nothing really did other than a few kids crying when it went dark. When it was over, we all looked at each other with a puzzled look on our faces, we were still waiting for the ride to start, lol.

Really didn't like it either. It was a walk on when I went. Glad I didn't wait a minute! Couldn't wait to get out.

None of us liked Stitch. I read here that when the harness comes down if you put your fists on your shoulders it can't tighten so much. Thanks, DIS!! But the thing that bothered me about the seats was that they poked me in the spine. Very uncomfortable! And the burp was just gross. Not funny, just gross. Thumbs down!

Just got back. My kids (4 + 5) love Lilo and Stitch cartoons. They couldn't wait to go on stitch.

They absolutely hated the ride.

It was too dark, none of us could enjoy the ride because we kept trying to reassure them it was ok.

Kids were crying all over the place.

Won't be doing that again

jackskellingtonsgirl said:
None of us liked Stitch. I read here that when the harness comes down if you put your fists on your shoulders it can't tighten so much. Thanks, DIS!!

I did this ( learned the hard way when it was Alien Encounter, lol) but what I didn't expect was part-way through, the restraints bounced on your shoulders. I have tendonitis in my left shoulder, it was painful and I had to see the Chiro when we returned so just a heads-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter