I'm sooooooooo Happy!!!!!!

Sebastianmom

Earning My Ears
We are planning a visit to WDW in September and I cann't wait! I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and tell yuu I have found tons of great info on this boards!

Being a rookie I need al the help I can get! This is goint to be our second time - first with our toddler that will be two then!

:cheer2: Welcome to the boards! Hope you have a magical trip! :cheer2:

I found and joined this board last year before I too went to visit WDW for first time. I did so much research and found so much info and help from people on these boards! It is a fantastic place! Great people. :flower:
Welcome!

I thought I 'knew wdw' but like so many others after finding these boards I realise I know nothing at all, can't wait to go again and put all the info I've gleaned from theses pages to good use!

So much to learn about traveling with a toddler - my DH and I went in 2000 and we thought we had lots of info then - WRONG! We are planning to stay at ASMo - so much has changed in these 5 years!!!! Adding our son will just make it more magical for us this time around
:rotfl:

Welcome to DIS! I hope you like it here, 'cause there's so much information & nice people on this board. I hope you have a fun-filled Disney vacation too when you go. :earsboy:

The Dis Boards are wonderful. If you can't find your answers, just ask and someone will chime in and help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter