I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

Chuckers

Missing My Disneyland Day Trips :(
I am about to burst...

For the first time in 10+ years, I am going to Disney with out ANY work worries AT ALL!

I can't tell my friends yet, but I can state it here because it's basically anonymous... I accepted a new job today and I will actually be between jobs for my Disney trip. NO WORK LAPTOP in my resort room! NO WORK EMAIL on my cell phone!

I get to enjoy MNSSHP without fear of having to go back to the hotel to take care of a problem!

SERIOUS HAPPY DANCE!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Woohoo! Congrats!!

I'll be in a similar situation for our trip in November, which is one of the reasons our simple 10 day trip turned into a gigantic 29 day trip! hahaha I may be looney, but hey, you only live once! :dance3:

Hope you have a fabulous time! :wizard:

I am getting so pysched... only 8 work days left and 20 days to vacation!

Thank you! The vacation was AWESOME! So glad we did two nights at MNSSHP, because the Thursday night sold out due to it being the AP discount night.. but Friday night was not sold out and SO much better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter