Im so excited and i just cant hide it!! August 2014 PTR

WOW ok so my heart was just in my mouth!!

I was looking over my plans and for our last day we have Seven Dwarf Mine Train, Anna and Elsa and Enchanted Tales with Belle fast passes booked.. I thought hmm I'll change the enchanted tales with belle to an evening time so we can do it when we go back to the park.
So I go to do it on the MDE app, and boom my 3 fast passes disappeared! I think my heart actually stopped for a second. If it was any other day I wouldn't have been so bothered, but the day with the mine train AND Anna and Elsa??? Typical!
Thankfully as they had JUST been cancelled they went straight back into the system and i was quickly able to grab them again..phew!
That will teach me to start messing about with fast passes. I'm keeping away from them from now on lol!

Not really disney related (although sort of, since she's coming with me lol), but I've never known a bigger poser than this child!!

I just started putting things in the cases yesterday, so exciting!

I just started putting things in the cases yesterday, so exciting!

It really is!
We're flying to Ireland first (to pick up Madison's brother) then going to Florida from there.
But because we have to use ryanair to get to Ireland we only have 15kg!! Luckily we also get 10kg hand luggage so at least that's something!

We tried a hairstyle out for Disney tonight. She LOVES it and was calling herself the new miniature Minnie Mouse lol.
imagejpg1-6.jpg

Joining in a little late :) Came over from the CSR thread on the resorts board and I noticed our stay there overlaps with yours a couple days! We're there 8/26-9/2 :goodvibes

I'm so excited for you, going on your first visit!! And getting to take your cousins children for their first visit as well. What great memories you'll all be making!! And your plans look great, too! My kids have been there many times but my nephews have never been, and I'm hoping next year to at least take the oldest one. I've been before with friends and seen their children experience it for the first time and its just the best feeling:cloud9:

BTW I love your nails! Did you do them yourself?

Joining in a little late :) Came over from the CSR thread on the resorts board and I noticed our stay there overlaps with yours a couple days! We're there 8/26-9/2 :goodvibes I'm so excited for you, going on your first visit!! And getting to take your cousins children for their first visit as well. What great memories you'll all be making!! And your plans look great, too! My kids have been there many times but my nephews have never been, and I'm hoping next year to at least take the oldest one. I've been before with friends and seen their children experience it for the first time and its just the best feeling:cloud9: BTW I love your nails! Did you do them yourself?

Thanks for coming by :)
I'm beyond excited now!! That's so cool you'll be there a couple of the same days as us! We leave really early on the 29th, so if you see us on the 26/27/28th, be sure to say hi :)
Have you stayed at CSR before? I'm really looking forward to it, just hoping we get a room in the cabanas area!
Ahh that will be lovely if you can take your nephew, I'm sure he would love it!!
Thanks! No, I got them done by a girl who works from home, but I've smudged one of them already agh, so I'm going to go and buy some black nail varnish soon. I'm so clumsy lol.

Thanks for coming by :)
I'm beyond excited now!! That's so cool you'll be there a couple of the same days as us! We leave really early on the 29th, so if you see us on the 26/27/28th, be sure to say hi :)
Have you stayed at CSR before? I'm really looking forward to it, just hoping we get a room in the cabanas area!
Ahh that will be lovely if you can take your nephew, I'm sure he would love it!!
Thanks! No, I got them done by a girl who works from home, but I've smudged one of them already agh, so I'm going to go and buy some black nail varnish soon. I'm so clumsy lol.

I will definitely say hello if I see you :wave2: This will be our first stay at CSR: we've stayed at POFQ, AOA, OKW, SSR, and BWI. I love trying new resort and my boys (8 & 12) love the look of the Dig Site pool, so that's why we picked CSR this time! Did you request Cabanas? I did, and its the first time I've ever made a room request so hopefully we'll both get pixie dust and end up in Cabanas pixiedust: I don't *think* I'd mind Casitas, although I believe its a little bit of a walk to the main pool. Ranchos theme doesn't appeal to me so if they give us a room there I'll most likely ask if there's anything available in a different section. But overall, since I do want to eventually try all/most of the resorts, I'll make the best of it no matter where we are!

I've asked at so many nail salons if anyone can do Mickey heads and haven't found one person :confused3 There is no way I could do it myself, it would just look like black dots - or most likely black smudges lol.

I will definitely say hello if I see you :wave2: This will be our first stay at CSR: we've stayed at POFQ, AOA, OKW, SSR, and BWI. I love trying new resort and my boys (8 & 12) love the look of the Dig Site pool, so that's why we picked CSR this time! Did you request Cabanas? I did, and its the first time I've ever made a room request so hopefully we'll both get pixie dust and end up in Cabanas pixiedust: I don't *think* I'd mind Casitas, although I believe its a little bit of a walk to the main pool. Ranchos theme doesn't appeal to me so if they give us a room there I'll most likely ask if there's anything available in a different section. But overall, since I do want to eventually try all/most of the resorts, I'll make the best of it no matter where we are! I've asked at so many nail salons if anyone can do Mickey heads and haven't found one person :confused3 There is no way I could do it myself, it would just look like black dots - or most likely black smudges lol.

Yes, I requested Cabanas, so hopefully we will both get that section! I wouldn't mind ranchos if if was the building nearest to the cabanas.. I guess I will find out on Sunday night where we are and I will report back lol :)
The pool looks so cool! I must admit that I'm excited to try out the slide myself lol!
I can't believe that no nail salon can do Mickey heads, that's crazy!! The lady who did mine just gave me acrylics and painted them, then drew on the Mickey heads with a nail art pen. Maybe email a few salons with a pic and ask can they do it using a nail art pen?

Yes, I requested Cabanas, so hopefully we will both get that section! I wouldn't mind ranchos if if was the building nearest to the cabanas.. I guess I will find out on Sunday night where we are and I will report back lol :)
I can't believe that no nail salon can do Mickey heads, that's crazy!! The lady who did mine just gave me acrylics and painted them, then drew on the Mickey heads with a nail art pen. Maybe email a few salons with a pic and ask can they do it using a nail art pen?

Just realized you'll be arriving tomorrow!!!pixiedust::dancer: Definitely post where your room is if you have a free moment.......

And I think finding someone to put Mickey heads on my nails will be my quest next week while the boys are in camp! That, and packing;)

Just realized you'll be arriving tomorrow!!!pixiedust::dancer: Definitely post where your room is if you have a free moment.......

And I think finding someone to put Mickey heads on my nails will be my quest next week while the boys are in camp! That, and packing;)

Yes I will definitely post!! Fingers crossed!
Ooh yea you definitely need some Mickey head nails lol. Post pics when you finally get them done! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter