I'm here

profdsny

DIS Veteran
I'm having a terrible time replying to posts but I'm here anyhow. And I'm the only Profdsny on both sites, so mark me down.
Joe

I used to be registered here but I guess it has been so long they wiped me! Anyway my name still wasn't in use so I can come back on here with the same name I had on the UK boards.
I would say there are problems with the US system - I have never experienced such slow responses before - and I am using broadband. Sometimes things will fly but then then will just hang unless I refresh through another window - that works ok!

Looking at the time - it is 11:30pm here so ranging from 3:30pm to 6:30pm - it has just sped up so it must be the workers heading home that have helped (the East coast mob!)

At least it's a DIS!

Jackie:)

Hi Jackie!

Well - I'm glad you made it back anyway!

I'm managing to get through quite quickly at the moment - surprising as it must be around 8pm in the USA, which I would have thought was quite busy!

I'll make the most of it!

Hi both!
It's lovely and quick at the moment, but I guess the US is all tucked up in bed. :p

Hi both nice to see you
its early morn for me and its speedy:)

Hello from me and good morning!! :wave:

It's certainly quicker at this time of day isn't it!! Mind you, the only problem is that my kids aren't getting to school on time any more! :rolleyes:

Astrid x

Hi to both of you too..:wave:

I know exactly what you mean Ad..:D

Good Morning to you all, i was trying all afternoon to get on the boards and all i got was the server is busy please try later.

But now the boards are lovely and quick i suppose theres one good thing about starting work at 8.30am.

Have a lovley day .

Love Tracey

I've nothing to add except, Good morning!
The board is fine this early:)
Except as with Astrid,my DS was late for school as I was on here!
...........Karen.........

Morning all - well at least some of us can get on!

I was just coming here to post that I had a mail from Joe (Profdsney) and
to let you all know that he was having problems too - and he has made it!

I am so glad :)

Take care all and have a great day!

:wave:

Hi Folks!

I'm still here too, although it's the morning here so response times are a lot better than the evening.

Here's hoping that things pick up.

......just wanted to say Hi to our pal Joe :) - sorry I'm a day late Joe :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter