• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm eating with Minnie...

FYI - here at the first night and the character do not sign autographs. They are giving out a pre-signed card. Kind of sucky to have a character dinner with no autographs. I had 2 disappointed kiddos so wanted to let everyone else know this info.

Can someone post a review-need to add my daughter to our reservation on 12/12-trying to decide what to do if I can't get her added. Thanks!

FYI - here at the first night and the character do not sign autographs. They are giving out a pre-signed card. Kind of sucky to have a character dinner with no autographs. I had 2 disappointed kiddos so wanted to let everyone else know this info.
Thanks for the info. That's how the SWW meal was as well, so not surprised, but still stinks.

Other than that, how was it? Food, character interaction?

That IS disappointing, especially since all those character do sign in other locations so we know they can sign (unlike, say, Sulley and Mike). Thanks for the head's up - I'll have a sad kiddo too because above all else he loves his autograph book while we're on vacation.

Was up early with all the others in the thread when we scored ADRs when it went live, but somehow missed this thread lol. We are dining with Minnie on Dec 24th at 4:15pm F! Package, but waiting on final schedule for the F! As we also have Merry & Bright.

We had a great experience on Nov. 8. We were seated within minutes of our arrival. We got a picture with Santa Goofy, and then we were shown to our table. Everyone was given a shot of hot chocolate. The restaurant was not overly crowded. The characters all came to our table at least twice - great interaction. The food was great - the butternut squash soup was delicious! For us, it was well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter