I'm done!!!!!

Iluvmickeymouse!

Proud mama to a DD who beat HLH
After hours of looking, debating, disigning and ironing, I am finally done with my projects!!!! Here thye are with hopefully all the right credits given to the appropriate disigners!!!

DSC01413.jpg

Autograph pages by Natalie and a few by me. Cover by Natalie with me personalizing them. Bound at my mom's school by me (everything below is also). Made six total. :eek:

DSC01414.jpg

My DD6's journal. Cover and pages by Natalie. DD picked out the puffy pink letters for her name. Made one. ;)

DSC01415.jpg

Activity books for the kids for the airplane ride. Cover pics by Natalie (under her pillowcases file) and wording by me. Made four, one for each child. :yay:

DSC01416.jpg

Passports for Epcot. Designs by Natalie. Ordered through Artscow. Love how these turned out!!! :love: Made one for each family.

cont....

DSC01417.jpg

Shirts for DHS. Ack...I can't remember who did this disign!! :sad2: I put it in my misc folder and don't remember where I got it. If it is yours, please take credit. I added the personalization. Name hats by Natalie, pers. by me. Made eight.

DSC01418.jpg

Round AK disign by Natalie. Rectangle part by me with Natalie's Mickey heads. Names by Rustmanfan. :goodvibes Made eight.

DSC01419.jpg

Epcot shirts. Goofy by Nataile. Outside part of Grumpy by Natalie, grumpy with beer by me. (those are for the men :lmao:) Mickey by Natalie. Names and WDW 2009 by me (have spaceship earth showing through...kind of hard to tell :rolleyes1). Made eight.

DSC01420.jpg

MK shirts. Mickey head by Milliepie (I believe) I added the balloons from Milliepie and the wording. Character filled names by Milliepie. :banana: Made eight.

DSC01424.jpg

MVMCP shirts. Ornament Mickey heads by Milliepie, I added wording. WDW character filled by Milliepie. Names by Rustmanfan. :santa: Made eight.

DSC01423.jpg

Activity bags for the plane ride. Character Stars by Natalie. Background and wording by me. Made four. :yay:

A BIG THANK YOU to all the disigners on this board!!!!!! :love: You are wonderful and very talented. :worship: Thank you for taking time out of your day to help us make our vacations even more memorable!! :grouphug:

Wow...truly wow, your work is amazing! What beautiful shirts and books and bags!

I do have a quick question or two for you. Did you hand cut with scissors each letter in the names on the front of the shirts to be able to not have the white shine through? Also, which transfers did you use?

Wow...truly wow, your work is amazing! What beautiful shirts and books and bags!

I do have a quick question or two for you. Did you hand cut with scissors each letter in the names on the front of the shirts to be able to not have the white shine through? Also, which transfers did you use?

Yes, I painstakingly cut each one. :sad2: :rotfl: That is why, you will notice on the last shirts I did, the mvmcp ones, that there is white showing on the wdw character filled on the back if the shirts. My hands were tired!! :rotfl2:

I will pm you with the transfer info.

I can definitely imagine how your hand must have been hurting but it was worth the effort, your shirts are FABULOUS!

Thanks for the transfer info!

Those came out AWESOME and now thanks to you I need to make activity bags for the car! Thanks alot! LOL :rotfl:

I am starting mine this weekend....thanks for all your info! Hope mine come out this good.!:banana:

Great job! I know your family will love them. I'm trying to get all my disigns finished up and printed. I have never made personalized items for a disney trip before. It's a surprise for the kids and so is the trip to disney. The kids don't know they are going WDW to spend Christmas with Mickey and gang. Thanks for sharing!! :goodvibes

Those are awesome!! You have inspired me to make all of the projects that have been sitting in my "to do" file.

Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful work! Everything looks terrific and I'm sure you will have a fabulous trip!

Your shirts and bags looked amazing! Do you mind sharing with me how you put the background behind the stars and name on your bag??
I know how to add the names with a text box, but I can't seem to figure out the background.
I usually use Word, but also have Photoshop that I can use. (just a little more unfamiliar with this one)
THANKS!!!!

Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful work! Everything looks terrific and I'm sure you will have a fabulous trip!

No, Natalie, THANK YOU!!!! Without you and all of the other wonderful disigners, none of this would be possible!!! :flower3:

Your shirts and bags looked amazing! Do you mind sharing with me how you put the background behind the stars and name on your bag??
I know how to add the names with a text box, but I can't seem to figure out the background.
I usually use Word, but also have Photoshop that I can use. (just a little more unfamiliar with this one)
THANKS!!!!

I think I inserted a shape, chose the same color for the outline and fill. Then I used the special effects tab to soften the sides. Something like that!! :rotfl: Oh, I have Print Shop. :goodvibes

Everything looks great! I love how the passport books turned out. I was wondering what kind of paper it printed on so that you can write in it. The only photo books I've ever gotten are on photo paper that would not write well. Did you have to specially request a certain paper?

Everything looks great! I love how the passport books turned out. I was wondering what kind of paper it printed on so that you can write in it. The only photo books I've ever gotten are on photo paper that would not write well. Did you have to specially request a certain paper?

It is a matte finish. I am hoping sharpies will work cause that's what were going to use!!!! No special request, that is what came. :goodvibes

Can you comment on how quickly you received the passport from Artscow? I submitted mine a few days ago for a trip the second week in March and now I am concerned that it will not be here in time.

Thanks

Diane

Can you comment on how quickly you received the passport from Artscow? I submitted mine a few days ago for a trip the second week in March and now I am concerned that it will not be here in time.

Thanks

Diane

It didn't take as long as I thought it would. Hopefully they will get to you in time. I think it was a few weeks, less than the 5-6 weeks I had read about!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter