Im confuse QS meal Adult vs ChildrenThe Cast

Ricky Sig

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I booked a Savoury summer offer package for this summer it gives everyone 1 free QS meal per night stay.
We are 2 adults and 2 young children.

The cast member on the phone told me I can share my meals and QS meals have no differenciation between adult and children. But on the Disney site it clearly states that children 3-9 have to eat from the kids menu when available. Im confuse!! Did the cast member mean that if I pick 2 adult meal to share for the 4 of us I can always take adult meals?

Also I know heard we can switch 1 QS meal for snacks. What is the new ratio since desserts have been removed from the QS meal? Is there a different ratio for kids QS meal?

Thank you very much from a very confused tourist. Sorry for my poor writing I don't speak 100% english

What they mean is that there is no differentiation on QS credits. You can spend all 4 on adult meals and share, yes.

I'm so sorry-sounds like you got one of the poorly-trained Cast Members. Unfortunately it's common that CMs give incorrect information on the phone. In my opinion, Disney should spend more on training their phone CMs.

Thank you for your replies I appreciate the help. Do you know the conversion rate of QS meals to snacks?

When we were there this summer it was 3 snacks per QS credit but it had to be done at one place.

Thank you for your replies I appreciate the help. Do you know the conversion rate of QS meals to snacks?

When we were there this summer it was 3 snacks per QS credit but it had to be done at one place.

Unfortunately, this past summer is not recent enough for this question. The QS meal on the DDP has changed to just entree and drink, so there is uncertainty as to how many snack credits you can now exchange it for. We're really only one week into the 2017 plan being fully in place, and I've only seen two actual reports back. One said they were told they could get 3 snacks. The other said they could only get 2 snacks. We will need to continue to wait and see where they end up with this one. The difficulty is that this is not written anywhere on Disney material, so it's really up to each CM to decide what they want or can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter