I'm Back With Wonderful News!

Wow i am so inlove with your designs.
Please could i have the name

Sarah: Minnie design
Jamie: Mickey Design

Please may i also request a signature with minnie on name: Sarah

Ok now i have just noticed your honeymoon design in the wedding section.
Please may i have one with the names Jamie and Sarah and the year 2010.

wow i am inlove with everything! lol
xx

Kelly
Hi, we absolutely love you designs. We would love to have our kids names in the Epcot names. I did check your 4shared folder and couldn't find them. So would you mind making three with the names Matthew, Grace and William? We would like it to look like this one....
http://www.4shared.com/photo/uKsFGGDg/epcotname_jackson.html
with mickey and no border. Thanks so much.
No rush, we have plenty of time.

Kelly glad to see your back you did designs for me last year and were going back in sept i cant wait! would you be able to do gangstar name design in Nathan and Britney for our up coming vacation also can you do the rainbow celebrate 2010 design for Mommy, Daddy, Nathan, Uncle Beau and Auntie Britney with the white back ground no box
Thank You so much :flower3:

Hey Kellybell,

I requested some designs on post #367, I just wanted to see if you were going to have time to do those before the end of June, if not no big deal just let me know. I am trying to decide on our t- shirt designs.

Thanks
Katy

Hi Kelly....LOVING your DISigns.....I was wondering if I could get a couple names done when you have time.

the lionking_jessica in your shared file with jordan

and the snowwhite_karren with lauren

if u get a chance-thanks so much!!!!!!

Your designs are so cute!!!

I'm hoping to make some shirts for my kids for our disney trip this summer. I'd love it if you could please make me a couple of names...

If possible I'd like the red and white polka dotted Minnie Mouse name MCKENNA

and the black Mickey name CHASE

If you could please put Walt Disney World 2010 underneath, that would be great!

Thanks you so much!

Melissa

At your convienence... Would you please create Tink Signatures for me. The names are "Christie Jo" & "SeaJay" (I use one name for work and the other for play LOL).

Thank you in advance,

Seajay

You're welcome:cutie:

Can I request the design like your name with the following:

Tiffany - Tinker Bell
Teresa - Tinker Bell
Kendall - Tink
Carson - Star Wars? or Stitch

Thanks so much!! So glad you are back...your designs are superb! :cheer2:

Hello! First off, I want to say CONGRATS on your hubby finding a job!

I have a strange request - you made DISigns for window clings for my wedding last year. Not thinking I still needed them, I deleted them from my computer. Yesterday, one of my guests informs me that he's kept his on a window of his car all this time and the people who detailed his car ripped it - and he wants a new one, LOL!

The layout was "Celebrate Rainbow" but it was a little different than now. On the right side of the design, to the right of the castle and multi-color Mickey head balloons were black Mickey ears with the names of the guests. I think the Mickey outline that now has the Fab 5 was lower on the design, but I'm not sure. Instead of a large name across the bottom, I think it had "Celebrating Melanie & John's Wedding 5-15-09". (Our wedding window clings are still in your 4-shared but they are wedding themed, not this Celebrate Rainbow theme). He tossed out the ripped window cling so the best I can describe is from memory.

On the black Mickey ears were the names - Matt, Heather, Tyler and Brandon. If you could re-create this, or something similar, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!

It would be super helpful if you have a pic of them from the wedding or even give me the link to yours so I could make it in the rainbow colors. I am a visual person so I need to "see" what you are talking about.:confused3

Hi Kelly!

I have a big order coming your way... :laughing:

Could you please do these pirate heads with the characters and names:
Daisy: "Missy"
Cinderella: "Chappel"
Minnie: "Chloe"
Jasmine: "Anna Rae" (if you cant do that, which is fine, "Anna" will work as well!)
Tinkerbell: "Stefanie"
Jack Sparrow: "Codi"

Thanks so much for doing this! :goodvibes

Which pirate head???:confused3

Thank you sooooo much for my signatures.
I kept checking each day.

It' is wonderful that you share your creative skills with us.

smiles for you,

Seajay

Hi Kelly, Can I please get the mickeyandfriendslogokaitlyn design in your character designs under mickey and friends folder? I will need 4 of them with the year 2010 and the names are:

Chris
Danette
Christin
Chloe

TIA, Danette

I would love for you to do a design for me. If you don't have time I completely understand. My sister and I, our grown children and their families are making what we hope to be an annual trip to Florida July 2.
I would like it to say Our Gang's taking on the World at the top, 1st Annual Road Trip 2010 at the bottom, the silouette of Cinderella's Castle if possible in the middle and ears with each of our names. The names are Dave, Sally, Dennis, Quinten, Emily, DJ, Kaleb, Amie, Steven, Amelia, JT, Carrissa, Triniti, Jordyn, Joni, Jennifer, Leroy, Kaitlyn, & Collin.

I would love for you to do a design for me. If you don't have time I completely understand. My sister and I, our grown children and their families are making what we hope to be an annual trip to Florida July 2.
I would like it to say Our Gang's taking on the World at the top, 1st Annual Road Trip 2010 at the bottom, the silouette of Cinderella's Castle if possible in the middle and ears with each of our names. The names are Dave, Sally, Dennis, Quinten, Emily, DJ, Kaleb, Amie, Steven, Amelia, JT, Carrissa, Triniti, Jordyn, Joni, Jennifer, Leroy, Kaitlyn, & Collin.

Kelly,
your designs are amazing! I also located your store and blog via a google search and seriously you are AWESOME!

I have a completely non-urgent request.

Could you do the figment monorail design for Jeremy and one for Amanda? If possible, could you do a font that isn't curly like the one on your 4share - I don't know how my DH would feel about it. If not I'll make him suck it up haha.

Also, I'd love your signature style: one with Amanda that is Cinderella and Ariel (both on one design). And one with Jeremy that is Mickey and, if you can find an image, Sebastian from the Little Mermaid (but if you can't find the clipart for him, no big deal [again both on one design]).

Thank you a million times over!

Just needed to ask when you mmight get to mine. I leave June 30th and like to iron on and send them ups so I don't have to lug everything. No rush just wondering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter