• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm Back With Wonderful News!

I just went through your 4shared file, just because I LOVE your DISigns & have found several with my kids' names. I had found a Survivor DISign a while back & wanted to get it personalized & couldn't remember where I found it. Well, I figured out how to erase & personalize it (in PSE, yay me!!) and made shirts for our whole family. I just found the DISign in your very last folder!! Thank you so much for creating it & inspiring me to try my hand at personalizing.

survivor%20hendricks.jpg

I hope you don't get mad if i ask for so much.. but i was wondering if you can make me a design exactly like #425... but with
Herrera Famiy
We are leaveing the first week of June... I had also asked for the other designs on page 26.. for that trip.. if u can do it this week i would really appreciate it..I just love your work and want the whole family to wear it..and show it off.. THANKS ALOT...

Hi Kelly love you r disigns. Could I make a request??

Celebrating our 1st cruise (Wonder) MORSE FAMILY

What happens at sea stays at Sea with Cruis'n with MICKEY

Thanks so much

Hi Kelly~

I don't mean to be a pest, but our vacation is quickly approaching...I don't know where the time has gone! :lmao: Anyway, we will be leaving in 2.5 weeks and so if it's not possible for you to do these, please let me know! I just really admire your work!

:goodvibes
Meg

Hi Kelly~

You do wonderful work! Can I please have the following, it is kind of complicated, so please let me know if it's too hard/time consuming to do:

A DISign like gangstitch_consigliportalatin.jpg except with Mullaney Family Vacation 2010 with the writing in your Signature Font

and then to match the above, on the front of the shirts I would like:

Celebraterainbow2010_Jodie one with Chloe and one with Megan, also in the Signature Font.

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Hi Kellybell, sorry to hear about your husband but glad to hear he has found another job. I too have recently been made redundant so I know the stress of it. Anyhow, glad that your back.....I was hoping you could help me with two name signs for my twins.

Alivia - Strawberry Shortcake
James - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

If you have the time, I would appreciate greatly.

Thanks
Karen

Hi Kelly,

Any chance you could make one of your birthday shirts with a 7? The "I'm 7 Today" shirt with the Mickey Balloons. Preferred color for the 7 would be a lime green, but blue would be great too!

Thank you!!

hey Kelly just found out that we're going to disney world in the beginning of June.. can you please make me some disigns for my family.. I would really appreciate it.. I would like to do them like 2 weeks before we leave..if u can sorry short notice.. its just that i found out today..and i wrote 2 u ASAP.

can i have this design with the balloon names and like #61
on page 5 .. the first one
Jackie
Desarey

and this design on page 3 #33
The Herrera Family

If possible for my husband and I would like to have
#141 on page 10

I would like 5 mickey hats
3 for my girls... Jackie / Samantha/ Desarey
2 with Reymond/ Juanita
please put herrera family 2010
thank you so much.. i know its alot but i really want our first vacation to be special..

Have a Magical Vacation!:wizard:

Hi Kelly~

I don't mean to be a pest, but our vacation is quickly approaching...I don't know where the time has gone! :lmao: Anyway, we will be leaving in 2.5 weeks and so if it's not possible for you to do these, please let me know! I just really admire your work!

:goodvibes
Meg

Have a magical Vacation!:wizard:

I just went through your 4shared file, just because I LOVE your DISigns & have found several with my kids' names. I had found a Survivor DISign a while back & wanted to get it personalized & couldn't remember where I found it. Well, I figured out how to erase & personalize it (in PSE, yay me!!) and made shirts for our whole family. I just found the DISign in your very last folder!! Thank you so much for creating it & inspiring me to try my hand at personalizing.

survivor%20hendricks.jpg

Wonderful job Lori! Be careful tho.... that's how I started disigning!! Before you know it you will be disigning and filling requests! It's truly an addiction!:rotfl:

Your Disigns are great!!!
I was wondering if I could bother you to do a few for my kids, and our upcoming trip at the end of August....

Could I please get 'Mickey' in this Disign: http://www.4shared.com/photo/zTRLvNPZ/_2__mickey3dark_sean.html?

Isaiah & Owen in this:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/2_NaGQwM/starwars2_ashton.html?

Lisa in this: http://www.4shared.com/photo/gXesIf9w/minnieborder_molly.html?

Minnie in this please: http://www.4shared.com/photo/f0rCFHfw/pinkminnie_ellie.html?

Matter in this please: http://www.4shared.com/photo/xHbxZeYj/Mater_Signature_ethan.html?

And could I please get this invite with the names as Emily, Isaiah, and Owen and the date as September 3rd @ 10:30 a.m

http://dc143.4shared.com/img/139635770/34a01fde/supercalifragilistic_iancaitly.jpg?sizeM=7

I feel like that is a lot of requests, and I would be so grateful if you could do them, but if not thank you sooo much for what you can do!!! :worship:

Hi Kelly!

Could I please request the following from you.......

one for each name...Tasha, Tashia, Tre', Talea, and Tobias

With Moore Family

With Moore Family Vacation and the year 2010

Could you make a Big Bro, Lil Bro and a Mommy for these two?

Thanks in advance Kelly! You have so many wonderful designs!

Hi Kellybell,

I would like to request the following:

nuzzlewonder_melissa.jpg
Aymee and Jeffrey

Then can I have 2 versions of the following:
dcl_grand_09

Year 2010 instead of 2009

Aymee
Jeffrey
Katerina
Phillip
Adilia
Ana
Jesus
Julian
Alexys
Joseph
Mary
Castor
Leo
Carolyn
Cari
Christopher

Then the second version without the last 4 names.

Hope that all makes sense. Thank you so much!

My pleasure:cutie:

Kellybell

I have been looking at your shared folders and your designs are FABULOUS - Disney should be employing you for your skills. I was wondering is it possible to request a name design down for each of my three girls for our first Disney Magic Cruise in July? I love your Minnie2 lettering. Could I possibly request my daughters names Rebecca, Sarah and Aileen?

Thank you soo much, no rush, its still a good few weeks before we go.

Thank you soo much. Actually it might give them quite a giggle to see their mummies name to so if possible could you do Judith too?

No probs if you can't, I'll appreciate whatever you can do.

Thanks again for your work

MrsMac

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter