I'm Back With Wonderful News!

Love all your work....beautiful :thumbsup2 Have some requests for our trip, sorry there are a few (got the others off your share site). No worries about time, as we aren't going until end of September.... just trying to get things done in plenty of time....TIA :worship:

1. familyvacation2010.jpg with name McDonald
2. goldenprincessmelissa.jpg but with Delaney as the name
3. incredibles_jonathan.jpg but with the name Delaney

Hi it's been awhile, my dh has suprised me with a quick trip in about 12 days. I really need a favor can I get a couple designs pleasee!!!
gangnavy - with The Miceli's
reelhead - The Miceli's adventure (this one I found in the DHS folder)

Thanks
Robin

Hi Kelly! I have a couple of request for you! I checked your files and don't see the names I need. They are:

1stvisitgirl_Katelyn.jpg (I need 2- one that has Olivia and one that has Millie)

Minnie_Red_Signature_carli.jpg ( I need 2- one that has Olivia and one that has Millie)

mmclubtyler.jpg ( Olivia and Millie)

Thanks so much for your hard work!!! You do a great job!

Robin

Hi it's been awhile, my dh has suprised me with a quick trip in about 12 days. I really need a favor can I get a couple designs pleasee!!!
gangnavy - with The Miceli's
reelhead - The Miceli's adventure (this one I found in the DHS folder)

Thanks
Robin

You're welcome:cutie:

Thanj you so much, could I bother you to do the gang one with the name Blanchard family on it. We are blessing a single mom and her daughter a trip. They will be joining us. I'm so excited to do this for her she is over the moon. :cool1: also do you know which designer has coupons that you can print for things like the mickey head ice creams, I've seen them but don't remember where, I'm getting old :lmao:
Thanks again for the great designs

Thanj you so much, could I bother you to do the gang one with the name Blanchard family on it. We are blessing a single mom and her daughter a trip. They will be joining us. I'm so excited to do this for her she is over the moon. :cool1: also do you know which designer has coupons that you can print for things like the mickey head ice creams, I've seen them but don't remember where, I'm getting old :lmao:
Thanks again for the great designs

Sure ;)

as far as the coupons go, it sounds like Dolly or Milliepie to me, but I am not sure I am not on the boards all that much anymore:confused3

I love your disigns! I would love to have the Family Vacation2 with the Name Carson. I saw it on your 4 share album. I am not sure if that is how I am supposed to request. Let me know if you need more of a description.

Sure;)

Your designs are beautiful, and I was wondering if you could fufill a request for me. It's m&mhead_hannah.jpg with the name "Avery".

I know you asked for plenty of time, but I'm relatively new to DIS and just realized this was an available option for me. My trip is only 9 days away. If you can help, it would be GREATLY appreciated, but if you can't, I totally understand.

Thanks again!

--Crystal

Kelly, I am so happy for your family! I have not been on the disign thread for a bit, no trips til January 2010---new baby instead!!

Have a great day!

Your designs are beautiful, and I was wondering if you could fufill a request for me. It's m&mhead_hannah.jpg with the name "Avery".

I know you asked for plenty of time, but I'm relatively new to DIS and just realized this was an available option for me. My trip is only 9 days away. If you can help, it would be GREATLY appreciated, but if you can't, I totally understand.

Thanks again!

--Crystal

You're welcome have a magical trip!:wizard:

Kellybell,
First I want to say I :love: what you are doing with your digital store. It's amazing :worship:
Then, of course, I'd like to put in a few requests. Thank you in advance for sharing your talents with us. My children were very excited looking through your 4Shared account with me.

Can I please get
the name Marcus in your Nemo Signature and in the mickey3 name fill

the name Jacquelyn in your Tink&Terrance Signature and in the same name fill as airiesmackenzie.jpg

The name Samantha in both of these styles swimemmie.jpg & siggienatalie.jpg

The name Cory in your Goofy signature

The name Sheri in the Minnie2 name fill

The name Grampa (I know it's spelled wrong, but that's how he spells it) in the same name fill as minerandy.jpg

I apologize, we are a large group and I was lucky enough to find some of the other names already made. :yay:

I was also hoping I could request the following without any names or years:
arielworld1st_briana.jpg and phineasferbiknow.jpg

Thank you for your time & talent.
Sheri

I think I got them all except the second one for Samantha and the one for Grampa, I can't remember what they look like, could you either post the image of the design you want or clue me in to which folder in my 4shared I'll finish them;)

WELCOME BACK KELLY!!!! MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!

Wondering if I could get a couple name DISigns from you for a couple gals at work. Could I have the following name fills please? Ebonie in the Winnie the Pooh design and Tiff in an Eeyore type design.

Thanks so much Kelly and love you lots.

BTW: I had my winnie the pooh name you made me as my desktop background and I had so many people ask where they could get one.

AAWW aren't you sweet, I love you lots too!:lovestruc

Hey Kelly!!!

would love to have this

http://www.4shared.com/file/117309901/49d9bc7e/toystoryava.html

in MIGUEL

If you can do it by next wednesday that would so great..if not don't worry about it...

I kind of last minute had the idea to make my son his BDAY shirt for his party (Buzz Lightyear Theme)...

But I like the name fill with Buzz,

and these there's no rush on them, there for my cruise in December..but I'm impatient and I tjoml about the cruise everyday..so I firgured I get started on disigns.

http://www.4shared.com/file/138605513/19a04ce8/wink_alex.html ( just need this one in Manuelito)
http://www.4shared.com/file/107911020/96dcf742/gangstarsmommy.html (just need this one in Manuel)

http://www.4shared.com/file/227420382/b851f56e/Nemo_Signature_Marley.html (Miguelito and Manuelito)
gracias!

de nada:goodvibes

Kelly - so glad to see you are back!!!!

I am making a Disney binder to help some friends plan their first big Disney trip as a family and I want to "decorate" it for them to get them excited!

Can I get the Our Disney Vacation with:
The Hanus Family
David, Julie, Nolan, Aiden

Also Cast of Characters with:

The Hanus Family 2011

Thank you!!!!

And for MY family's trip in 2011 can I please get OurDisneyChristmas with:

Tripp Family
Grandpa, Grandma, Kara, Jeff, Ally, Kami, Todd, Emma, Spencer

Thank you!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter