I'm Back With Wonderful News!

If you have the time, I would love a signature name for my daughter.

Eleanor / Sleeping Beauty (if possible! If not, then Tinkerbell)

Thanks so much!

At your convienence... Would you please create Tink Signatures for me. The names are "Christie Jo" & "SeaJay" (I use one name for work and the other for play LOL).

Thank you in advance,

Seajay

I don't know if I should repost this, because I don't want to sound rude, but just in case it got lost:wave2:

My daughter is celebrating her 9th birthday at Animal Kingdom, so we downloaded your shared disign with Minnie, but can you disign anything with Minnie in Safari that says something about "birthday girl". Her name is nadia, but you don't have to use her name if it affects the disign. We are leaving in May, so I will just wait as long as you need.

Thanks again!

Quick Question on Posts #61 & 143:

Kellybell - I don't mean to bother you but we leave in 13 days and I just wanted to see if you might be able to complete this request by Easter? If not, no worries, I just need to know so that I can make other plans. Thanks again for all of your assistance! I have just purchased 2 bundles from you and still have a couple more to download. Everything is so AMAZING!!! :cheer2: I can't wait to scrapbook it all after my trip. Keep the new stuff coming and thanks again.
April

Your not a bother, a nice gentle bump is always appreciated, I would feel horrible if I didn't get them done in time for your trip.:cutie:

I would love to see some of the layouts once you've got them finished :goodvibes

I don't know if I should repost this, because I don't want to sound rude, but just in case it got lost:wave2:

My daughter is celebrating her 9th birthday at Animal Kingdom, so we downloaded your shared disign with Minnie, but can you disign anything with Minnie in Safari that says something about "birthday girl". Her name is nadia, but you don't have to use her name if it affects the disign. We are leaving in May, so I will just wait as long as you need.

Thanks again!

I know it seems confusing that maybe some people that posted after you are getting their requests done before yours, but their trips are rapidly approaching and I just can't say no. The guilt would eat me alive:laughing:
Rest assured that once I am done with those requests that have trips looming I go back to the order in which they were posted and keep plugging along. You won't get lost I am pretty diligent in checking and double checking myself to make sure I get to all of them. I will do my best not to let anyone down:cutie:

Hello! I love your name designs! I see Casey in the Toy Story characters - would it be possible to do one with just the Buzz design? My nephew's 4th birthday is in a couple of months and he is obsessed with Buzz! No trips planned to WDW but I would love to make him a shirt or two!

THANK YOU so much!

Your Welcome :cutie:

Can I request the design like your name with the following:

Tiffany - Tinker Bell
Teresa - Tinker Bell
Kendall - Tink
Carson - Star Wars? or Stitch

Thanks so much!! So glad you are back...your designs are superb! :cheer2:

Glad to see your back and glad to hear about your husband. We are now in that same situation. If it's not to late could you possible do a few for me we leave April 14th.

Minnie_boarder-one with Peyton and one with Kylie

Cinderella2_tracie- with Peyton

dissignature_wanda-with Kylie

cinderella_signature-with Peyton

princess_hearts-with Peyton

all will be on white shirts but I will use the dark transfer paper.

thank you so much in advance!!!

I have been observing your designs and am in awe of what you create. I am taking 25 middle school students to WDW in April and would like to have tags created that fit into the plastic holders hanging off their lanyards. If you could create 1 template then i could make more for the rest of them,
I would love to put a pix of the Fab 4 in the middle - above the art would be STEM's Disney Days all in caps for STEM as this is the name of our school - and below the pix would be our dates April 18-22, 2010 . Is this possible? If you need any more information, please PM me. Thank you very much.

It's meant to be folded and I just had to put something cool on the back:goodvibes
I hope I have gotten these to you in time to assemble them before the trip. Have a great time!:cutie:

Hi,
I love your disgins and was hoping you could personalize the Celebrate Rainbow you have in your family Disigns for my family - we like the one with the blue frame around it like:celebraterainbowdark_Daddy.jpg. Can you personalize with the following names? Would it be possible to stick in there somewhere Ohana Means Family?

Lexie
Aunt Nore
Lee
Janie
Tara
Chris
Daddy
Mommy

Thanks so much!
Tara

Your not a bother, a nice gentle bump is always appreciated, I would feel horrible if I didn't get them done in time for your trip.:cutie:

I would love to see some of the layouts once you've got them finished :goodvibes

Oh, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! This is so perfect. I can't thank you enough.

I will definitely share the layouts once they are done (quick q'n though, I figured out how to add comments on your blog for the freebies but couldn't figure it out on 4Shared, I am hoping that writing on the blog is ok).

Thanks Again!
April

hey kelly, I posted up my Toy Story name fill Request in a new thread...if you can still do that will be great..I will be able to take the disign to the tshirt shop tomorrow afternoon if you can...but if not I understand.

:worried:

Hi!

I saw this on Ohana90 's share folder and asked her to make changes and she said that you designed it - it's beautiful!

I just have to have for my 50th birthday tshirt. If at all possible can you do before we leave for WDW on April 8th? If not, I understand.

Can you put at the top For my birthday he gave me the World (you decide if upper case or lower needed) and move Mickey Hat & Magic Kingdom to the bottom under Mickey. The font style that you chose is great!

I'm going to put on a Navy shirt using a dark transfer so not sure about the white background - any suggestions to change the white background color and or add a border color?

Thank you.

http://www.4shared.com/file/102308477/c10d5483/mk_pagetopper.html

Hi Kelly!

I have a big order coming your way... :laughing:

Could you please do these pirate heads with the characters and names:
Daisy: "Missy"
Cinderella: "Chappel"
Minnie: "Chloe"
Jasmine: "Anna Rae" (if you cant do that, which is fine, "Anna" will work as well!)
Tinkerbell: "Stefanie"
Jack Sparrow: "Codi"

Thanks so much for doing this! :goodvibes

I love your designs. I just spent more time looking through them. I was wondering if you would be able to Personalize the tshirt design that was posted in #21 and #61. I think it is your rainbow design.
I would like one that says LAELA
and one that says KIERSTEN

Also I was wondering if you would be able to Personalize your Imaginecreate design. I need it to say Shevokas Family 2010
Names - Matthew, Katie, Kiersten, and Laela

Thank you very much for your time.

Katie

You're welcome;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter