I'm 3 months out, with no reservations

Last year we got BOG 2 weeks before our trip. I am 180 days out right now and trying to get BOG, CRT, OR Akershus. Any one of the 3 I will be happy with but haven't had any luck with yet. Just keep trying!

So three months from now the upside is Sept is not busy. The downside is it is free dining.

Taking you very literally here are the dinners for 4 available in 9/13/17.

50s prime time
Artist point
Biergarten
Boma
Cape May
Captains grill
Chefs de France
Citricos
Coral reef
Crystal palace
Diamond horseshoe
Garden grill
Hollywood brown derby
Hollywood and vine
Hoop de doo
Jiko
Skipper Canteen
Kona
Liberty tree tavern
Mama Melrose
The plaza
Rise and crown
Sci fi
Spice road
Teppan edo
Tiffins
Tony's
Tusker house
Via Napoli
Whispering canyon
Yachtsman
Yak & yeti

Lots more resort restaurants. Everything at Disney springs. There was even a chef Mickeys but it was 8:50.

Go get some ADRs!!

Going during a free dining period may make it more difficult, however.
Bingo.

Use Touring Plans reservation finder. It's free. At the create an account page, click "basic access" to get a free account & access this service.

I have been hearing so much about the "Touring Plans" website. Can someone tell me how it works, exactly? Another thread was explaining it sends texts or something when ADRs become available?

You probably get asked this often, so forgive me, but what is a "free dining period?"

So three months from now the upside is Sept is not busy. The downside is it is free dining.

Taking you very literally here are the dinners for 4 available in 9/13/17.

50s prime time
Artist point
Biergarten
Boma
Cape May
Captains grill
Chefs de France
Citricos
Coral reef
Crystal palace
Diamond horseshoe
Garden grill
Hollywood brown derby
Hollywood and vine
Hoop de doo
Jiko
Skipper Canteen
Kona
Liberty tree tavern
Mama Melrose
The plaza
Rise and crown
Sci fi
Spice road
Teppan edo
Tiffins
Tony's
Tusker house
Via Napoli
Whispering canyon
Yachtsman
Yak & yeti

Lots more resort restaurants. Everything at Disney springs. There was even a chef Mickeys but it was 8:50.

Go get some ADRs!!

I have been hearing so much about the "Touring Plans" website. Can someone tell me how it works, exactly? Another thread was explaining it sends texts or something when ADRs become available?
It basically randomly checks for the reservations you sign up for. If something is found, I think they do 2 hours before and after your desired time, they will email and text you. They do not reserve it so you have to go on disneys website and be quick to book. I signed up for it to try to get a better time at bog and for akershus. Everyone raves about it. So hopefully it works out! It's free, you just have to sign up for an account.

You probably get asked this often, so forgive me, but what is a "free dining period?"

When I said you are going during free dining I was referring to the fact that free dining packages are being offered for September. This typically does not increase park crowds, it's purpose is to fill resorts when otherwise they would not be, and it definitely makes it harder to get ADRs.

Hey so I have a quick question for you guys, sorry OP. I tried to use TouringPlans Reservation Finder, because everyone said it was free, yet they want me to pay a subscription? So I'm just very confused.

Hey so I have a quick question for you guys, sorry OP. I tried to use TouringPlans Reservation Finder, because everyone said it was free, yet they want me to pay a subscription? So I'm just very confused.

You should get one search at a time for free. You have to join, but you don't have to pay.

Every time I search for this app or website I can't find the ADR section? Also, I keep seeing you have to pay for it?

Is this only for iPhones? On my Android, the only app that is available is the Line app?

We are going at the end of spetember and I just began booking our dining last week. we have Chef Mickey, Ohana, and 2 CRT reservations (will probably cancel 1 after we finalize our plans). Touring plans reservation finder was a big help for the CRT spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter