IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party

CaterFamily

Life is short without Disney in it.
Ok so we missed out on this at our 180+10 mark - is it one of those things worth the extra effort to snag a cancellation or can we get just as good a view from other areas in the park?

This will be our first time watching IllumiNations.

I'm not sure you missed your opportunity. I did not miss my window and have been unable to get a reservation for November. However, I can get one for next week July 13. I think they just aren't released for November and later yet. It just seems too weird to me that I can get one for tomorrow (July 8) which is a crowd level 8 day but I can't get one for months down the road on a 2-3 crowd level day.

If I remember correctly, last year I got my reservation 2-3 months in advance.

When are you going? The view from this spot is the best we've ever had but if it is a lighter crowd time of year, there are plenty of good spots outside of the dessert party viewing area.

ETA: I just checked. Last year, I got my dessert party reservation 3 months in advance in August.

Last edited:

they could not find my ressie so they transferred me to a supervisor and she looked it up some way and told me wed dec 14 wasnt a dessert party but dec 13 was

FTLoG...thats the same day we wanted!! How in the heck can that be right? Tuesday is MVMCP (13th)!!!

I have never heard of this party. Can someone tell me about it and the cost? It sounds awesome!!

I have never heard of this party. Can someone tell me about it and the cost? It sounds awesome!!
i havent done it yet its our first time but you tube videos show alot of tables no chairs, beer wine drinks, desserts and a very nice view of the fireworks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter