Illuminations Cruise Central--APRIL

We are looking to share a cruise April 20-25 for 2 adults and one lovely 6 year old. Anyone with seats?

We are a family of 6 looking into booking a wishes cruise (illuminations was not available) Anyone else? We would have room for 4. Or anyone have room for us?? Best dates for us are 4/29, 5/3, 5/4 or 5/5. Thanks

We booked an Specialty Illuminations Cruise for April 7th. We are a family of five - me, dh, ds12, mil and fil. The 7th is my mil birthday. We are looking to share our cruise with 5 others.

We would meet at the Marina ouside the Yacht club at 8:00. Cruise leaves at 8:30. We will divide the cost and tip by the number of cruisers. If we get a full boat, it will be $36 per person.
Anyone want to join us? PM me.
Lori

We are a couple looking to share a boat with others. We'll be there 4/29 to 5/7. April 30th is a good evening for us..but we're still pretty open since we can't make any reservations yet.

Could someone direct me to the current prices for these cruises, specifically the Wishes cruise, with music piped in. I thought I knew the price, but then I read that the prices were going up the beginning of January. Anyone have current info? Thank you!

Please be aware that most of this thread is talking about last April's cruises.

The first current post talking about April 2009 is #23 by momto1.

I have a Illuminations cruise booked on April 3. I have space for 5 more. I have been told the boats hold 10 total.

warning: My husband and I will have 3 kids with ua 7, and twin 4 year olds.

Let me know if you are interested.

I have a Illuminations cruise booked on April 3. I have space for 5 more. I have been told the boats hold 10 total.

warning: My husband and I will have 3 kids with ua 7, and twin 4 year olds.

Let me know if you are interested.[/QUOTE

We won't be in WDW on the 3rd -arriving on the 4th. But we have one booked on the 7th and have room for 5 more also. If you are flexible in your dates, we would love to have you join us!
Lori

I just cancelled an Illuminations Cruise for Monday April 27th is someone wants to snag it. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter