Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

We're going to be there May 1-17 and would love to find a cruise we can share. We're 4 adults and have shared both Wishes & Illuminations cruises with other DIS folks. Usually we book the boat and find people to share but this time I thought I'd just try and hitch a ride. If anyone is planning for May, let me know.

Thanks!

Maybe around sept 26-27 , not sure if thias something we want to do, so im just testing the "waters"...would be for two adults....:cool1: :cool1:

What is the cost of the cruise? I'd love that for my family. We will have 8 going Aug. 30 - Sept. 4. There's room for 2 more if anyone would like to split the cost on one of those dates.

Im looking to share a cruise in August, sometime between 5th - 20th, its only dh and I :goodvibes

I was fortunate to join an Illuminations cruise a few days ago found on this board! A few logistical notes for those going: The cruise leaves from the Yacht and Beach club marina. The marina is actually much closer to the Yacht club resort so you might want to park there vs. the Beach club (though it's only about a 5-10 minute walk from the Beach club resort to the marina). The marina has a little house/office where you check in but you can't go inside (just for Disney staff). You will be told to use the restrooms at the Yacht club resort so you might as well stop there first. The marina is near the lighthouse so it's easy to spot. If you have trouble finding it ask Disney staff about the marina for the Illiminations cruise. There are also regular transportation boats from the Epcot resorts into Epcot that leave from a slightly different marina area.

The ride is about 1 hours so you take off at 7:15 or 8:15 (depending on if Illuminations is at 8 or 9) then come back around 8:15 or 9:15. The first 40 minutes or so you cruise the waterways around Epcot and the Disney boardwalk.

Hope that helps.

I was hoping to book a cruise for May 11th at Epcot. The concept of a cruise-share is new to me! I am a regular on the Trip Advisor Forum and happened to hear about this possibility. I have not booked a cruise as of yet but would be willing to book a Pontoon for illuminations. If someone has room for three that would be great too. I am not able to PM as I am a newbe on this forum. My screen-name is mrsg7176 on the trip advisor forum if anyone would like to contact me there (and I will keep checking this post) I am traveling with my mother and daughter. Thank you!

Mrsg7176

I found this on the wdinfo website: under recreation/ fireworks (sorry I can't post a url yet)

MAGICAL FIREWORKS VOYAGE

The Magical Fireworks Voyage, which has been offered exclusively to guests traveling as part of a Grand Gathering group (8 or more), will become available to all, regarless of party size, starting March 1, 2009.

When this change goes into effect, the price will increase to $53.99 per person ages 10 and up, $30.99 per child ages 3-9.

It is expected that this experience wil undergo some changes, including a new name. Stay tuned to the DIS for future updates.

When I was calling the Disney tour line for a tour - I asked about this. I was told that they would start taking reservations March 1 but that the reservations would be for Wishes cruises beginning in May (maybe even a bit later - 60-90 days out).

We'll be there from 8-21 June and would love to know if anyone has any 'room' for us o tag along (when we get to the 90 day window!);)

We are a family of 3, DH,DD18 and myself and we would love to share a Wishes or Illuminations cruise anytime between May 6-12. If there is someone who is thinking of boooking but needs more people just PM me!
Thanks!

February 21, 22 or 23rd!

Looking to share a wishes or illuminations cruise on any of the above dates. Anyone have room for 2 adults, 2 children? :goodvibes

I still have room on April 7th for 5 for Illuminations. I have done this twice before and always filled up real quick. Not this year. Anybody??
Lori

We would like to try to book on May 28th for our DS 6th birthday. Anyone else looking for that day?

We have reserved a Premium boat for the Wishes fireworks cruise on Tuesday, May 12. The boat includes the piped-in music during the show. We will board the boat at 8:15 at the Grand Floridian boat dock, with a departure at 8:30 in time for Wishes to be presented at 9.

Let me know if you are interested! -- Suzanne

anyone have a wishes cruise for arpil 20-23 or 26-30 that they would like to share for 2 people ages 59 & 63?

I have reserved a 10 Person Premium Wishes Fireworks Boat with the music for Tuesday May 5, 2009.

CRUISE FULL...

Sue Z

Would love to share a Wishes cruise on May 11th. We are two adults and one very, well behaved 4 year old girl. We did the Illuminations cruise last Oct. and shared the boat with 2 other Dis'ers and had a great time. I really wanted to surprise my DH with this one!

Feel free to PM me!

anyone have room for two adults for 5/23-5/29 any night thanks:thumbsup2

Three of us, 2 adults and our 10 yr old grandson, Looking to share a cruise with someone who has been lucky enough to snag an Illiuminations Cruise between Jun 8 and 14.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Thanks

EB

Monday, June 1st Illuminations Cruise. 6 spaces available. PM me if interested. :goodvibes

Hi There Looking for room for me and my very well behaved..haha DS7

We are going April 20-28th..Pretty Please Anyone...Im doing BBB with DD3 am looking for special time with Mom and DS

Pm ME please:cheer2:

Looking for a Wishes cruise to share for my DH and myself April 22-April 28th.
Anyone have any room available???

Would love to share a cruise April 25th. 3 ladies celebrating a 40th birthday!! Anyone have openings?

I have a Wishes cruise with audio, departing the Polynesian, for Saturday April 25. Wishes is scheduled to go off at 10pm that night; boat is scheduled to pick up at the Poly at 9pm.

There are 3 spaces remaining.

$40 a head to cover the cruise and gratuity, even if the boat doesn't fill I won't be changing the amount - we're going to enjoy it even if it's just the three of us (all supposedly 'adults' ;) )...

If any of y'all - or anyone else - are interested in spaces, please PM me with information and I will reply as soon as I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter