• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

My fingers are crossed & I am hoping for some PIXIE DUST! pixiedust: We are looking to see if anyone has room for 3 on an Illuminations or Wishes Cruise anytime between Aug.14-19. I have 2 well-behaved daughters, ages 12 and 8. We would love to split the cost if anyone has one reserved already.

Thanks so much!

triciann1@hotmail.com

We, me, my wife and our son 12, have room on an IllumiNations fireworks cruise on Sunday, August 16 and would be happy to have you. I responded to your private message.

Martin

I have booked an Illuminations Cruise for Dec 6th 2015. We have 6 seats open. We have two boys and two adults :). Please reply if you are interested!

can anyone help with advice...we have an illuminations cruise booked with dinner at Flying Fish before hand. Does it make more sense to drive or use Disney transportation. We are trying to decide whether to turn in the rental car or keep an extra day. Thanks!

OK, I have an IllumiNations fireworks cruise booked for Sunday, August 16. It is me, my wife and our well behaved 12 year old son. We have up to 7 open seats to fill. Park admission is not required. Contact me if you are interested in joining us and splitting the cost of the cruise.

Thanks,
Martin

Last edited:

I've reserved Wishes Fireworks Cruise for Saturday, August 22. I'm looking for four people to join us and share costs. We are a family of four including Grandma. This is our first time taking the Wishes Cruise however have done the Illuminations Cruise several times and LOVED it! Park admission is not required. Please PM me or reply to this post. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for openings between 9-17 and 9-24 for my DW and I. We did this on our honeymoon two years ago, and we would love to repeat for our anniversary trip. Thanks!
I have reservations on 9/24/15. There are two people in my party one is celebrating a birthday. I would be willing to split the cost, but I am not looking for additional passengers other then my party any your party of 2.

My DH, DD12 and I would like to join a cruise between Aug 20 and Sept 4. We could go on most of these nights...

can anyone help with advice...we have an illuminations cruise booked with dinner at Flying Fish before hand. Does it make more sense to drive or use Disney transportation. We are trying to decide whether to turn in the rental car or keep an extra day. Thanks!
Drive where? Flying fish is just a couple minutes walk to the cruise.... Which resort are you staying at? I usually just take the friendship boat to DHS and hop on my AKL bus there.

Anyone have an illuminations or Wishes cruise booked for the 18th-23rd of october? Would need 2 seats :) My husband and myself....thanks!

I would like to surprise Dh with a Wishes cruise on 9/4 for our anniversary trip. Does anyone have room for us to share? Thanks in advance. :)

Eta: it would just be us two adults.

Looking for wishes cruise willing to let us in and share. Two adults, husband and wife. Either Oct 18 or 20th of 2015.

Hi everyone! Just seeing if anyone has room for 2 or 3 on either Wishes or Illuminations for Sept. 28 or 29. My parents are going for their 30th anniversary and my dad's birthday, and I'm tagging along :)

I have 4 seats available for an Illuminations cruise on 12/31/15 if anyone is looking.
My brother and I would be more than willing to join you and share the cost for your 12/31/15 Illuminations Cruise. :) I posted weeks earlier here, but maybe you didn't see my post in this thread looking to join a cruise on NYE.

I have an IllumiNations fireworks cruise booked for THIS COMING Sunday, August 16. It is me, my wife and our well behaved 12 year old son. We have up to 7 open seats to fill. Park admission is not required. Contact me if you are interested in joining us and splitting the cost of the cruise.

Thanks,
Martin

Hi everyone. Looking to share an Illuminations cruise on Dec. 2. It will be my boyfriends first time at Disney and I wanted to do something special. Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter