• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

looking to share a spot on an illuminations cruise on from Sept 12th-18th. 2 adults :) hoping to give this as a gift for my 72 year old grand-mom!! Epcot is her favorite :) tia

Anyone need to fill 3 spots for a Wishes Cruise on June 25th or June 26th? (One adult, 2 kids).
OR
Anyone need to fill 3 spot for an Illuminations Cruise on June 27th? (One adult, 2 kids).

I have a reservation held for June 25 if anyone is interested in joining us. Booked are myself (hi!), dd 13 and ds 10--dd *may* bring a friend but not sure yet--so for now I have 6 spots open. Approx 45 a person including tip and taxes :-)

You still looking for riders? Also, is this a wishes or illuminations cruise?

Hello! We are looking for the possibility of sharing either an Illuminations Cruise or Wishes for the the dates of Sept 2-4. We have 3 (2Adults and a 9yo).

Thank you!

I know this is last minute and a long shot -
Does anyone have a spot for 2 adults on July 4?
TIA!
Lori

Hello! We are looking for the possibility of sharing either an Illuminations Cruise or Wishes for the the dates of Sept 2-4. We have 3 (2Adults and a 9yo).

Thank you!
Do you still have room? We are considering doing this with our party of 5 (4 adults age range 30s, 40s,50s and 70s and 1 child age 12). We haven't totally decided to take one of these cruises but might be more likely is we had someone to share the cost with.

[QUhavenikingInMouseEars, post: 53927543, member: 221852"]Do you still have room? We are considering doing this with our party of 5 (4 adults age range 30s, 40s,50s and 70s and 1 child age 12). We haven't totally decided to take one of these cruises but might be more likely is we had someone to share the cost with.[/QUOTE]
We haven't found anyone to share yet...but would still be interested

We're interested in a fireworks cruise, preferably Illuminations, for NYE, December 31, 2015. If anyone already has one booked, and is looking for 2 more, please message me.

[QUhavenikingInMouseEars, post: 53927543, member: 221852"]Do you still have room? We are considering doing this with our party of 5 (4 adults age range 30s, 40s,50s and 70s and 1 child age 12). We haven't totally decided to take one of these cruises but might be more likely is we had someone to share the cost with.
We haven't found anyone to share yet...but would still be interested[/QUOTE]
I will check with the other members of my group.

I've reserved Wishes Fireworks Cruise for Saturday, August 22. I'm looking for four people to join us and share costs. Park admission is not required. Please PM me or reply to this post if you're interested!

Just out of curiosity has anyone actually been able to do a share? How does it work? Does one party reserve and then can you pay on the same reservation? I am just wondering how if you can't do it unless you share how do avoid getting stuck with the full rate? Would hope that you could somehow book the reservation and share the deposit to assure that one party doesn't get stuck...Any help with process will be helpful!

Looking to share either a Wishes or Illuminations cruise pretty much any day between July 10-19. It's just me, my husband, and our 7-year-old daughter.
HI! Are you still looking for a cruise? I just posted I have an Illuminations Cruise booked for July 12th & have 3 spots left.

Funny I think I just messaged you too. I'm not really sure how this works. lol but yes we do.

Aww, I ended up booking a cruise myself for July 11 and found a family of 4 to share it with! And we also have 3 spots left. :D

Just out of curiosity has anyone actually been able to do a share? How does it work? Does one party reserve and then can you pay on the same reservation? I am just wondering how if you can't do it unless you share how do avoid getting stuck with the full rate? Would hope that you could somehow book the reservation and share the deposit to assure that one party doesn't get stuck...Any help with process will be helpful!

One party reserves but payment isn't due until the night of the cruise. However, there's no guarantee that the other party won't cancel, although that doesn't seem to be an issue with most people who have shared cruises. Otherwise I don't think this thread would be so big now!

If you don't want to get stuck with the full rate, then the only option is to figure out a way for the other party to pay you in advance. The family we're sharing with next week offered to pay beforehand, but I didn't think it was necessary. Most people on this board are pretty honest and fair, IMO. :-)

Just found this thread after making a post in another forum.

We are a party of 3 well behaved adults who are looking to share an Illuminations Cruise on October 21st, 2015. I do not have my own reservation, we are looking for someone who has a reservation and would like to fill a few spots and share the cost.

Nevermind, called in at 8:15am EST just a few mins ago and was able to reserve our own boat with no problems. I figured with only 5 boats and booking for them opening up back in April there would be no chance of me getting one. I guess they aren't too popular or something. Or maybe it was a weird stroke of luck.

Not sure if this is already included in the previous 129 pages but after reserving, I called to get the info on Private Dining from Yacht Club. This is one thing I couldn't find any info on after several searches. Hope this helps someone. Here is what is available:

Vegetable Platter

Small (Serves 1-2)$14.99

Large (Serves 3-5) $25.99

·Assorted fresh cut vegetables served with ranch.

Fruit & Cheese Platter

Small (Serves 1-2)$14.99

Large (Serves 3-5) $29.99

·Assortment of Imported and Domestic Cheeses and served with crackers

Shrimp Cocktail-$37.99

·13 large shrimp with cocktail sauce and lemons

Crispy Chicken Nuggets-$19.99

·26 Chicken Nuggets served either traditional or buffalo style

16” Pizza - $18.99

·Additional Toppings (Extra $2.00 per topping)

oOnions

oGreen Peppers

oMushrooms

oTomatoes

oPineapple

oHam

oSausage

oPepperoni

Beer and Wine

Beer:

Budweiser- $6.50

Bud Light- $6.50

Corona- $6.50

Heineken- $6.25

Michelob Ultra- $7.00

Yuengling- $6.50

Blue Moon- $6.50

Sam Adams- $6.50

Stella Artois- $7.50

Cigar City $7.75

Fat Tire- $7.75

Schofferhoffer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen- $7.75

Angry Orchard (Gluten Free)- $7.50

Estrella Damm Daura (Gluten Free)- $7.25

Omission Lager (Gluten Free)- $7.25

Sparkling Wine:

Paul Cheneau Lady of Spain Cuvee- $54.00

Banfi Rosa Regale- $64.00

Veuve Clicqout- $90.00

Coastal Vines- $39.00

White Wines:

Dr. Loosen, Dr. L. Riesling, Mosel- $54.00

Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough- $59.00

Placido Pinot Grigio- $47.00

DeLoach Vineyards chardonnay, Russian River Valley- $54.00

Cakebread Chardonnay, Napa Valley- $83.00

Mer Soleil Silver Chardonnay- $80.00

Red Wines:

MacMurray Ranch Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast- $64.00

Canyon Road Merlot, California- $47.00

Don Miguel Gascon Malbec, Mendoza- $47.00

Simi Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley- $68.00

Black Pearl Oro Shiraz-Cabernet, Paarl- $47.00
Benziger Merlot- $59.00

De Toren Z- $80.00

Frog’s Leap Zinfandel- $68.00

B.R. Cohn Silver- $59.00

Your Cruise will automatically include 4 of the following: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Root beer, Mr. Pibb & Water.

You also get assorted snacks, Oreos, Brownies, Chips (Assortment), Chocolate Chip Cookies,& Rice Krispy Treats.

(The Following items require a 72 hour notice)

Cakes

6” Cake

8” Cake

10” Cake

Mickey or Minnie Mouse Cake

Mini Dessert Trio

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter