Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

We have a Wishes cruise to share:

August 5th
Departing from the Grand Floridian
4 spots available

We are a family of four, DD(20) & DS(17). We are looking to split the cost, $372 (plus tip).

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Looking to book cruise October 18 or 20. I have 6 or 7 in the party. This will be my first time at Disney. Let me know if you are interested in joining.

Thanks

Have Illuminations cruise booked for Sept. 25th

Have room for four more who would like to share cruise/cost with us.

PM me if interested.

I am interested. There are 2 of us. I am not able to PM you because I don't have enough messages on the forum.

Hello,

Does anyone have a wishes cruise for Nov 12 for a mother and (adult) daughter for my birthday? Happy to chip in for cost and tip and I will supply Tim Tams to sweeten:)

We have a Wishes cruise set for Christmas Evening. Leaving from GF. We are a family of 4 from Michigan with 2 daughters (4 and 6) looking to share the holiday MAGIC.

Enjoy! Allen

We are looking to share a Wishes and an Illuminations cruise if anyone has room for 4 people. 2 adults, 9 yr and 12 yr old girls. We are there Oct 23-29th, and Nov 5-12 so anytime during either of those dates would be great.

have you found anyone yet? We're a family of 3 (2 adults, 1 10-yo son). We have a wishes cruise booked on 10/28 at 8:30 from Contemporary if you're interested in that. We'd also consider an illuminations cruise on 11/5 (our son's birthday!)

Sorry never saw this reply. If it's still available we would be interested.

There are three of us, all adults looking for an Illuminations cruise on August 18th or maybe 19th. So if anyone has space for a family of three music geeks please let me know!

I have 4 that would love to join you if that would be ok. Just let me know what I need to do to join :)
love to have you along. We now have six, and with your party, we fill the boat (holds ten). We meet at the contemporary dock at 8:30pm on Tuesday 10/28. The cost is $372 + tip split ten ways. You can pay me on the dock.

newbies04901, You can log in and then go both posts that include the #. Hit the edit button and edit it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter