Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I know it's a bit early, but two adults looking for an Illuminations and or Wishes cruise 10/26 - 11/08. Had a magical pixiedust: wishes cruise last year and want a repeat!
still looking? We're 2 adults, 1 10yo boy. 10/28, 8:30, Contemporary. There's room for you if interested.

we have a hallowishes cruise booked 10/28, 8:30 from Contemporary. Room for you if interested. We're 2 adults and a 10yo boy.

Would you have room for 4 adults and an 11 year old boy? We would love to share your cruise with you.

Looking to join a Wishes cruise on Sunday, October 5th. It would be myself and my friend, two adult females. If anyone has room, please let me know. Thanks!!!

Maureen

We have room for 4 people on our Oct. 5, 2014 Illuminations Cruise. Please let me know if you would like to join us. We are 4 adults and 3 ( well behaved) children.

Karen

Originally Posted by wilma-bride
Would you have room for 4 adults and an 11 year old boy? We would love to share your cruise with you.

Still interested? I have a 10- person boat booked with 5 committed. Your party would fill us up.

Hi, just seen this. Yes, we would love to join you. Is it the premium cruise. Could you PM me with the details, cost etc.

We are looking to share an Illuminations Cruise one of the nights from 7/23-7/31. Does anyone have one booked or want to share one and I can book. Room for 6 more? Thanks!
Vanessa

Still looking for any available cruises from Sept. 12 - 19th for my DW and I (40's, young at heart). Anyone have anything booked for this timeframe?

Thanks!

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I are looking to share a cruise the last week of September, possibly the 27th or 28th? Let me know if you are interested!

Still looking to share a cruise on the weekend of july 18 to 20. We are two adults and would love to join someone with a booked cruise. Thanks

Hi there! We have booked a premium Wishes Cruise for Monday night, August 25. We are a family of 4 - Me, hubby, DD 21, DS 23...we have room for 6 more and would be happy to share with a family of any age!Please PM me if you are interested...:)

Have Illuminations cruise booked for Sept. 25th

Have room for four more who would like to share cruise/cost with us.

PM me if interested.

Hi! We are coming to WDW to celebrate DD's birthday! DO you have space for 3 adults who love Disney World available on your Hallowishes Cruise on Monday, October 13th? If so, we'd LOVE to join you. PM me here with availability, cost, details, etc. TIA!!!

We're looking for a cruise that has two seats available on any of the following dates:
- 9/28
- 9/30
- 10/3

Hello everyone,
My wife and I booked an illuminations cruise on Monday December 29th. We must meet at the yacht club marina at 9:30PM. It leaves the marina at 10PM for a 10:30 illuminations show. It includes soda, water and snacks. No outside food or drink is allowed.

We are looking for 2 couples, no kids please, to share the boat (it seats 10). So the 6 people would fit comfortably.

The total cost is $372.00 plus tip for captain. So, if we assume a $48.00(negotiable) tip, that would total $420.00, or $140 per couple.

If anyone is interested please contact me, thanks!
:santa:

bump

We have room for 4 people on our Oct. 5, 2014 Illuminations Cruise. Please let me know if you would like to join us. We are 4 adults and 3 ( well behaved) children.

Karen

Hi Karen

We will be there during that time but we are a group of five 2 adults and 3 (mostly well-behaved) children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter