Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I have a group of 2 adults. Never done a cruise share and are interested in one on the 12. Can you give me a little more info like price?

Not sure if you received my email but here is the information:

What: Wishes Birthday Cruise
Pontoon Boat with Birthday decorations
Snacks and water/soda included
Birthday Cake included
travels to the Magic Kingdom for viewing of Wishes fireworks (awesome)
We meet at the Contemporary resort docks at 9pm
Cost is $39.67/person - cost is divided equally amongst 10
We have 8 adults already booked - room for 2 more

Won't you join in on the fun - great way to see the fireworks and enjoy a special something on your Disney Vacation - affordable too since everyone is splitting the cost (except for the cake which I am purchasing but all can share)

Let me know!

Has anyone that has done the Illuminations Specialty Cruise called Private Dining? If so what did you have on your cruise? I have booked a cruise for my husband and I to celebrate our 15 year wedding anniversary and my birthday. When I booked the cruise the girl told me I needed to call Private Dining but I don't know what to tell them. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice.

Thanks,
Allison

Has anyone that has done the Illuminations Specialty Cruise called Private Dining? If so what did you have on your cruise? I have booked a cruise for my husband and I to celebrate our 15 year wedding anniversary and my birthday. When I booked the cruise the girl told me I needed to call Private Dining but I don't know what to tell them. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice.

Thanks,
Allison

No one has answered you yet, so I will try.
There is not an Illuminations Cruise called "private dining".
I think what the cm was trying to tell you is that you need to call private dining in order to get extra food (snacks are provided and included in the price), or possibly a birthday/anniversary cake for the cruise. This is not mandatory and is an extra cost to you.
You probably told her of the special occasions, and she was trying to help by letting you know you can call private dining to order something special to be delivered to your boat.
Illuminations leave out of the Beach/Yatch Club, so the number you would need to call is:
Yacht and Beach Club: 407-939-3160

Have a wonderful time:)

Popping in to see if anyone has a cruise booked for June 26th. DH and I maybe interested in filling two of your spots. PM me if available and your pricing. :thumbsup2

Still have 2 spots open - not too late to join in on the Magic!

Birthday Cake included

Won't you join in on the fun - great way to see the fireworks and enjoy a special something on your Disney Vacation - affordable too since everyone is splitting the cost (except for the cake which I am purchasing but all can share)

Let me know![/QUOTE]

I know this is a while out still, but if anyone has space on an illuminations cruise from 9/25 - 9/29, I'd love to grab a couple of spots. It would be my best friend and I - two fun women in our early 40s!

My wife and I are celebrating our one year anniversary, and would love to find a couple of spots on an Illuminations Cruise any night from September 12th through the 19th. We did one on our honeymoon last year and loved it.

Thanks!

Hello,

I just booked the Illuminations cruise for my family (party of 5). There is room for 5 more if anyone is interested in joining us and dividing the cost by # of people (total $371.69 - does not include tip).

Feel free to email if interested.

Hello Everyone - I still have room for 3 more people. Let me know if interested.

I ended up booking an illuminations cruise for Sat., 9/27. Our party consists of just me & my best friend (two fun, single moms in our early 40s on a rare kid-free girls' trip to the World for the Food & Wine Festival:cool1:), so we have room for up to 8 more. If we can get a total of 10 people, the cost per person will be about $37 plus a tip for the captain.

Since this is an adults-only trip, I'd like to keep the cruise adults-only as well. No offense to anyone's children, of course. :):goodvibes

Illuminations is at 10 pm that night, so we need to be at the Yacht Club Marina at 9:00.

PM me if you're interested in joining us!

We still have some room on our Illuminations Cruise May 27 leaves from the YC marina. Price will be based on how many we get and looks like we have room for 2-3 more.

We have one booked for Thursday Sept. 25th, will be family cruise (see my sig)...........if another family or anyone else would like to share please PM me.

Still have 2 spots open - not too late to join in on the Magic - a little over a week to get in on this excellent deal!

Birthday Cake included

Let me know!

I'm looking for a cruise share on Sunday July 27th. We are a family of 3. Our son will be 6. We did an illuminations cruise share on our trip in Sept. and it was amazing. I may be able to host if I can not find one already. I'm open for either Illuminations or Wishes.
How many can fit? We may be interested and there are 6 of us. 3 adults and 3 kids dd14, ds12 and ds8.

Would love to find an Illuminations Fireworks cruise to share with another family the week of Oct 24-29th, or Nov 5-13th. We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 girls 9 & 12

We have an Illuminations Cruise booked for Thursday June 19th. There are three of us, so we have seven spaces open. Reply here or PM me if you are interested in sharing.

Since this is getting closer now, I thought I would put this out here again. There are 3 of us (2 adults and one son-9). Let me know if anyone is interested in joining us. If it's your birthday, you are really in luck!

Thursday June 19th - Illuminations.

NOTE: We have found a party to join us on this cruise. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter