Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

We have an Illuminations Cruise booked for Thursday June 19th. There are three of us, so we have seven spaces open. Reply here or PM me if you are interested in sharing.

Interested. There are 4 of us. All adults. What would the share per person be?

We have room for 4 people on a May 12th Wishes Birthday Cruise.....cost per person is $39.67....if interested please message me. We have to be at the Contemporary at 9pm.

Thank you....Doing the happy Mickey Mouse countdown dance!

Anyone have anything for the last weeks of June, from the 22nd or so on, to the first week of July?
Would rather Wishes (Always liked that better), but we like Illuminations too!

One adult, and a 17yr old daughter.

TIA:)

I know it's a bit early, but two adults looking for an Illuminations and or Wishes cruise 10/26 - 11/08. Had a magical pixiedust: wishes cruise last year and want a repeat!

We have room for 4 people on a May 12th Wishes Birthday Cruise.....cost per person is $39.67....if interested please message me. We have to be at the Contemporary at 9pm.

Thank you....Doing the happy Mickey Mouse countdown dance!

WE are down to 2 spots left - who else would like to join us???

We are a party of 5, 2 adults and 3 children (8,9,10). I am interested in splitting the cost of the Illuminations or Wishes Cruise on either April 21 or 23

I have an Illuminations Cruise for May 27 (3 adults) had to get the larger boat no smaller ones available. Graduation surprise for my DD. We have room for more.

Ceecee, We would be interested in sharing the May 27th cruise. There are four of us my husband and two girls ages 13 and 14. Thanks!

I'm interested in sharing an Illuminations cruise for 3(2 adults and 1 child) on Monday, June 23. If you are looking for three, let me know. We are planning to spend that whole day in EPCOT. Thanks.

I'm looking for a cruise share on Sunday July 27th. We are a family of 3. Our son will be 6. We did an illuminations cruise share on our trip in Sept. and it was amazing. I may be able to host if I can not find one already. I'm open for either Illuminations or Wishes.

Looking to join someone for a wishes or Illunimations cruise July 6 - 11th. We are 5 - ME and DH, Grandma, and two 6 year old boys.

We did an illuminations cruise our last trip and our boys loved it thought it would be fun to do again.

Looking to join someone for a wishes or Illunimations cruise July 6 - 11th. We are 5 - ME and DH, Grandma, and two 6 year old boys.

We did an illuminations cruise our last trip and our boys loved it thought it would be fun to do again.

We are also looking for a cruise July 3-13.

Great morning! We still have two spots open for the May 12th Wishes Cruise. We leave the Contemporary at 9pm. Come and party with us!

I have a group of 2 adults. Never done a cruise share and are interested in one on the 12. Can you give me a little more info like price?

Would love to share a cruise with someone on July 18 or 19. We are a party of 3 and thought it would be a great pre college item for my daughter.

Thanks

Ken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter