Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

hoping to find space for Illuminations March 29? Anyone with extra space on their boat? We're fun! :goodvibes

Just made a quick decision to visit Orlando and wanted to put this request out and maybe get lucky??!! Two adults in our 50's!!::wave2:

Hi Everyone! I know this is a last minute long shot, but I just learned about this! I'd love to do a Wishes cruise, any night from March 15th to the 20th. I'd be open to Illuminations, too, but Wishes is my preference. It would be myself and my husband. If anyone has availability, please let me know! Thanks :)

~Nicole

Hi I just made reservation for Illuminations cruise for 9/5/14:cool1: looking to share the magic with a few others. We have room for 5 more to join there will be 5 adults on board. Message me if interested! pixiedust:

We have Illuminations Cruise booked for Sunday, March 30 for our family of 5. Could have up to 5 more join us. PM me if interested.

We are looking to share a cruise - 2 adults and 2 teens (17 and 19) from July 27 - August 1. Anybody have any room to spare? We have shared a cruise 2 other times and it was great!
TIA!
Lori

Anyone interested in sharing a Wishes cruise Thursday, May 22? We are a family of 4 adults and have room for 4. The price works out to be around $40 each, plus tip. We did a Wishes cruise a few years ago and it was so much fun. The captain takes you around Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon, telling you fun and interesting facts. Then you "park" out in front of MK and watch Wishes from a great vantage point! If you're interested, please send me a message.... :goodvibes

last minute attempt, any room for 3 on illuminations for myself and 2 (well behaved teen girls:rotfl2:)

We booked an Specialty Illuminations Cruise for April 18th. We are a family of five looking to share boat. If interested please send me a message.

Thank you,

:cool1:

Looking to do a wishes cruise for one night Mar 21st through the 25th. please message or repost if available. Thank you!

Anyone interested in an illuminations cruise sometime between May 18 - 24? I'm booking for myself and 2 others (adults).

I might be interested! There are 2 of us (adults) and we will arrive late on the 18th and leave on the 26th. It would depend on the exact date you book.

Anyone have room for 2 adults and 2 kids on an Illuminations cruise July 11th?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

** I have a Wishes cruise booked for Wed. June 11 leaving from the Contemporary Resort. I have room for 3 more, if anyone is interested message me! :cool1:

updated 04/16

:boat: Booked a wishes cruise out of the grand for may 20th. This is for my daughters birthday (30). We are a family of 4 adults, there is room for 4 more. If interested message me.

Sherri :tinker:

I booked an Illuminations Cruise for April 18th but our plans have changed. I figured that I would offer it up on here to see if anyone was interested rather that just cancelling it. Please message me if you are interested.

I might be interested! There are 2 of us (adults) and we will arrive late on the 18th and leave on the 26th. It would depend on the exact date you book.

I'm also interested. There will be 6 of us. Looking for space on a Wishes cruise on the night of the June 21st. All adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter