Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Just booked Illuminations for Thursday 4/12/12. I have a family of 5 a adults and 3 kids 14, 11 and 10. I have room for 5 more if anyone is interested ;)

Hello!

We're going to Disney for my mom's 60th birthday & I would love to take her on one of these cruises. Anyone open to sharing April 19-22?

Illuminations Cruise - from the Yacht Club.

We have room for 7! I have two boats booked, one with 7 adults and one with two adults and four children (all boys - 14, 13, 9 and 7).

If you would like to join us, pm me!

:):):)

Merilee

We've got a boat for Illuminations on July 1. 6 spots available. Let me know if anyone is interested!
:)

We will be in Disney August 17 - 25. Will be looking for an illuminations cruise for 2 people - let me know if anyone is booking. Thanks!

Hi!

My partner and I are bringing our 3 nieces ( who are graduating from HS) to Disney June 24-29 and we are looking for someone who has a cruise booked and might want to share. There will be 5 of us.

Thanks in advance!!

Linda, Lisa, Alli, Natalie and Sarah

We are a party of 4 (DS 13, firend of DS 15, DW and myself.)

We would be happy to share our cruise with another family.

(linked w CarolynMink - see you all in 4 months!)

I know this is crazy but does anyone have 2 spots for Feb 20 on illuminations cruise. We decided last minute to spend our 30 the anniversary at Disneyworld
and would love to surprise my husband w/ the cruise.
Hoping for a miracle!

Would love to share an Illuminations cruise. Party of 3 (or 4 if dm is there that particular night).I'd just pay for dm's spot in case she comes or not. Myself (41), dd 10 and ds 6, nearly 7. Pretty much any evening March 28-April 3 works for us!

Looking for someone who has space to share in an Illuminations Cruise any night from April 29th to May 5th. We are 4 adults and a 12 yr old boy.

Thanks in advance for your help...

omg I will have to check the dates but that would be sooo cool. I have never been on a cruise before but this sounds great :) will get back to you :)

-M

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter