Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

So it's once again official - two seats left on our New Year's Eve Cruise!!

Post or message me if you are interested so no one misses out enjoying the New Year's celebrations show away from the crowds :)

Confirmed:
JiminyHCricket ~ Party of 2
Bobbiwoz ~ Party of 2
TSMMANIAC ~ Party of 2
pit303 ~ Party of 2

We're still looking! :goodvibes

WDW1st-timers.......I sent you a PM yesterday (still not sure if folks are receiving my PM's or not).......let me know you thoughts....thanks!

I would love to be included if you still have room. BTW- The PM's are still down. I had to go search what you were talking about through email. Shoot me an email at metallicawindsor@yahoo.com cause there is a few questions that I would love to ask. Lastly my daughter is going to be thrilled. This is a birthday celebration for my 5 year old for over coming a HUGE medical issue with her heart. Can't wait to surprise her.

12/13/11 - WISHES CRUISE
All - thank you for your interest, but I believe we are all set with our 12/13/11 Wishes Cruise!!!

Final list of attendees:
Shoedude1971 + 1
WDW1st-timers + 3
Dizni Di + 1
Doobie + 1

Sorry to anyone who replied after the above folks, if anything changes - I will definitely let you guys know!

God Bless!

~Wayne

Anyone cruisin' Jan 21st-29th? Two adults looking to share an Illuminations cruise on any night this week. I've shared/hosted cruises in the past, so I know the drill :thumbsup2.

Thanks!

GIASMOM - see my earlier posts regarding a Wishes Cruise on Tuesday 12/13 @ 830p.

Currently, I am waiting for a family of 4 to confirm their attendance.

Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know about availability.

I should be hearing from the other family by tomorrow.

I will send you a PM but I've had issues with PM recently so I'll post updates as well....

Thanks!

Hi Jiko,

Do you still have any spots? There are 3 of us, two adults and our DD, 13.

Thanks!

Wayne, just sent you an email!

GIASMOM - see my earlier posts regarding a Wishes Cruise on Tuesday 12/13 @ 830p.

Currently, I am waiting for a family of 4 to confirm their attendance.

Let me know if you are interested and I will let you know about availability.

I should be hearing from the other family by tomorrow.

I will send you a PM but I've had issues with PM recently so I'll post updates as well....

Thanks!

12/13/11 - WISHES CRUISE

Ok, I am confident we are all set for 12/13!

Final list of attendees:
Shoedude1971 + 1
WDW1st-timers + 3
Dizni Di + 1
Doobie + 1

Again, sorry to anyone who replied after the above folks, if anything changes - I will definitely let you guys know!

Lastly, thanks to all the discussion boards out there....Disboards, WDW Magic, The Laughing Place, Talk Disney and Intercot.....without you, this would not have been possible!

God Bless!

~Wayne

It's official - two seats left on our New Year's Eve Cruise!!

Post or message me if you are interested so no one misses out enjoying the New Year's celebrations show away from the crowds

Confirmed:
JiminyHCricket ~ Party of 2
Bobbiwoz ~ Party of 2
TSMMANIAC ~ Party of 2
pit303 ~ Party of 2

Anyone interested in a New Year's Eve Specialty Cruise for an un-crowded view of the Illuminations Fireworks?

We have two (2) spots left, so please post or message if you want to hear more about it!

I had to cancel the reservation. Sorry

I have reserved the Epcot Fireworks Cruise for February 1, 2012. It leaves the Yacht Club at 8:30 pm. We are a party of 5 looking to share it with another family. We are 2 adults and 3 kids ages 12,10,9. Looking to split the cost of $346.13 or $173.06 for your half.

Please email me if interested. Jeff at desco6@yahoo.com

Anyone interested in a New Year's Eve Specialty Cruise for an un-crowded view of the Illuminations Fireworks?

We have two (2) spots left, so please post or message ASAP if you want to hear more about it!

This is probably too early, but I'll put it out there anyway: We have openings for 6 on January 13th, for the illuminations cruise!! :thumbsup2

UPDATE: We have a full boat!!!!!!

FYI Meriweather has been trying to reach you! Our time is getting near!!!:goodvibes

12/13/11 - WISHES CRUISE

Ok, I am confident we are all set for 12/13!

Final list of attendees:
Shoedude1971 + 1
WDW1st-timers + 3
Dizni Di + 1
Doobie + 1

Again, sorry to anyone who replied after the above folks, if anything changes - I will definitely let you guys know!

Lastly, thanks to all the discussion boards out there....Disboards, WDW Magic, The Laughing Place, Talk Disney and Intercot.....without you, this would not have been possible!

God Bless!

~Wayne

Great cruise with new-found friends! A pleasure to meet you all. Many thanks Wayne, for your efforts in organizing. Wishing one and all a very Merry Christmas!

Di

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter