Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Hi JPER1 we are two that would love to join your cruise~ DD13 and mom in 40's.

Please PM me with details.

Disney Dee

OK, I should probably post this now. I've had the ressie for some time but was hoping the right family would just fall into my lap. We are looking for a family of three to share our Illuminations cruise Wednesday, October 19. There are two families already (ours has 4 and friend's had 3). Hoping for three more people to keep the cost at exactly $40 a person. :goodvibes You won't want to come on this one if you don't like kids. ;)

Let me know if you have room for three. This date is perfect for us!

Good Evening, everyone -- I am only 10 days from WDW!!!!! I am SO excited....

I wanted to let you all know that if deelovesdis does join us, that will leave 2 spots available on our Illuminations Cruise for 9/7.... Each spot would end up being $35....

Please PM me if you're interested.

Also, if you were looking for a cruise of your own, I cancelled one on 9/8 today.

Thank you!

Party of two HAS RESERVED a boat for New Years Eve 2011-2012!!!

Six (6) open seats remain for couples/families/singles that wish to enjoy the New Year's Illuminations show away from the crowds.

$100 per person to fill the boat*, so post or message me if you are interested :thumbsup2

*[Holiday pricing was quoted to me at $828 INCLUDING taxes, EXCLUDING gratuity. So long as all parties feel a 20% tip for our Captain is fair, it breaks down to $99.36 per person, all inclusive.]

Confirmed:
JiminyHCricket ~ Party of 2
Bobbiwoz ~ Party of 2

lookin for illuminations cruise between 12/6 and 12/12 please let us know.

late 20s couple staing at YC!

a family of 4- 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 6 and 4) would love to share a cruise. We will be in Orlando the week of Oct 18 - 24. We are pretty open for the night except for Thursday and Saturday.

Ditto this! This cruise filled up before I could join it, so I called the other day and booked my own. Same details:

Saturday, 10/8/11 - Illuminations Cruise
Meet at 9pm at YC dock for Illuminations at 10pm
10 passenger boat, we only have two (me and my DH...he doesn't know about this and I'm attempting to keep it as a surprise for our anniversary :rolleyes1)
Cost to be split equally, so about $35/person plus tips for the captain
Pop/water/pretzels/chips provided, per Disney
Cast member said payment is taken at the dock and can be split amongst multiple parties (and credit cards accepted)
Please send me a message if you are interested in joining us for a fun boat ride! :goodvibes

I've decided to cancel this cruise, as I have no one joining us yet. I'm going a different direction and instead doing a Keys to the Kingdom tour to surprise my DH for our anniversary. I'll cancel the cruise tonight after work, in case anyone is looking for an available boat.

Good Afternoon -- Only 8 days from Disney, and I can hardly wait!!!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that we still have 3 spots available on our Illuminations Cruise on 9/7....

We have 2 groups of 2 considering it, but nothing confirmed yet....

Thank you!!!

Good Afternoon -- Only 8 days from Disney, and I can hardly wait!!!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that we still have 3 spots available on our Illuminations Cruise on 9/7....

We have 2 groups of 2 considering it, but nothing confirmed yet....

Thank you!!!

One more update.... The cruise is confirmed, and 9 spots are full.... We still have room for 1 person if you're interested... The cost would be $35...

PM me if interested.

I just booked for October 8th :dance3: - we are supposed to meet at the Yacht Club Bay Side Marina 1 hour prior to Illuminations that evening - due to Food & Wine they are saying that Illuminations will be at 10PM.

There are 4 of us and the maximum is 10 so we can take up to 6 more. Please be willing to split the cost equally. The cost for the boat is $346.13 - I have secured it with my credit card... Disney Visa of course LOL

So if you would like to join with our little band of Disney fans!! Me & DH extremely young fifties :laughing: ... DD17 & DD11 - send me a post!!

Sent you a PM, would love to join your band of Disney fans do you have 3 spots available for my band of Disney nuts? Me just shy of 50, dd 20, and mom a nervous 70ish

Hi, we are still looking for a cruise to join~I had computer issues and wasnt able to get back to brian so I lost jpers cruise!!!

If you have reserved a cruise ship for Wishes fireworks or Illuminations , we want to join you. we are Disney Mom, forties, Disney Sister , forties and DD 13, of course we will pay our share for the cruise and contribute to drivers trip.

We will be in Epcot Aug 29th, and Magic Kingdom August 30th, or Sept 5th. Other dates around that time may work , would just need to rearrange some other things, worth it to do the cruise!

NEVER DID A CRUISE< its my b day and should have thought of it sooner, silly me, but its neve too late to try, right?

Contact me and let me know which dates you have and how much for us to join you.

Please PM me , that would be great!

We still have 1 spot remaining on our Illuminations Cruise for 9/7 at 8:00.... The cost is $35......

a family of 4- 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 6 and 4) would love to share a cruise. We will be in Orlando the week of Oct 18 - 24. We are pretty open for the night except for Thursday and Saturday.

We'd be interested in the 24th - also a family of 4, 2 adults, 2 kids (12 and turning 9 that day!). I think I PM'd you?:confused3

Illuminations Cruise - from the Yacht Club.

We are a group of 11 and have two boats booked. So I have room for 9. We are a group of 7 adults, (parents, grandparents, 2 aunts and an uncle) and four kids (all boys, 14, 13, 9, 7). If you are looking for a speciality cruise March 19th, please pm me. Thanks!

Merilee

My husband and I are looking to join a fireworks or illuminations cruise during our trip 10/24-10/27. Anyone have reservations and room for two during that time??

I've actually done this cruise-sharing thing once before and it worked out really well, but I wasn't able to actually go. It was a gift for my parents - a little weird when I was like, "here are the people I met on the internet! have fun!" but it was a great experience all the way around.

Anyway, PM me or reply to the thread if you have room for us!

Deia

Hi! We are looking for 4 spots for the Wishes cruise on December 25th. Two adults, and two teenagers. Thanks!

Looking for two spots on a Wishes cruise on Dec. 1 or 2. Two adults - celebrating my 40th! Thanks in advance :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter