Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Looking to share an illuminations cruise thursday, 10/20...3 adults.
It will be myself, my husband and my father :goodvibes
Please let me know if anybody has one reserved! Thanks :woohoo:

I have an illuminations cruise booked for Monday 14 November, if anyone would like to share/join me please pm me. :goodvibes

Cruise now cancelled :sad1:

Hi all. We just booked an Illuminations Cruise for Sunday, July 17. We would love to split the cost ($346.17) with another family. The boat holds 10. We are a family of 5...me, DH, DS (13), DD (11), DD (6). PM me if you think you might be interested and I can give you all the details.

Thanks!!

We are 2 adults, and will be celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary (sans kids!!). If anyone has an Illuminations cruise booked for the eve of Mon, Oct 03 and needs 2 more persons, we promise to behave!! :rotfl:

I would like to surprise my family with an Illuminations Cruise. 3 adults, a 5 year old and 14 year old. Please PM if you have space for 5 Disney addicts! Thanks.

Does anyone have room for 4 on a Wishes Fireworks Cruise on Friday, August 26th? Two adults 2 kids ages 8 & 9. Thanks.

lizzy; did you want to do the basic or premium? I have Monday the 29th booked for 2 adults but would be willing to change it to the 26th if there is an opening! thanks =)

Party of two HAS RESERVED a boat for New Years Eve 2011-2012!!!

8 open seats for couples/families/singles that wish to enjoy the New Year's Illuminations show away from the crowds.

$100 per person to fill the boat*, so post or message me if you are interested :thumbsup2

!!NEW YEARS EVE ILLUMINATIONS!! !!NEW YEARS EVE ILLUMINATIONS!! !!NEW YEARS EVE ILLUMINATIONS!! !!NEW YEARS EVE ILLUMINATIONS!!

*[Holiday pricing was quoted to me at $828 INCLUDING taxes, EXCLUDING gratuity. So long as all parties feel a 20% tip for our Captain is fair, it breaks down to $99.36 per person, all inclusive.]

We are looking to share a firework cruise between the above dates :yay:.

We are a family of 6 (youngest child 13 years old).

If you have already booked and have 6 spaces available please PM me :worship:.
many thanks :)

I have a party of 4 looking for Illuminations or Wishes cruise any night from Setpember 9 - 15. Two adults, 4 and 2 yo's. Love to treat our girls to a special event!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter