Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I know this is early; but any one have interest around 10/22/2016-10/25/2016?
We are doing MNSSHP; but still dont have dates on that yet.

We are a family of 3 (2 AD & 14 yr old DD) looking to share fireworks cruise on July 3 for the special 9:00 pm fireworks display at the MK. We have boat reserved. Looking for two other couples
to join us and share in the cost. Total cost was about $450.

Last edited:

Hi all, great board! I am looking to share a cruise for my Dad's 65th Birthday - 3 adults, 23 May - 4 June.
Thanks in advance :yay:

We are a group of 4 (myself, my sister and my 2 children ages 9 and 6) hoping to share an Illuminations or Wishes cruise between August 22-26 th. PM me if u have one booked and have space for 4!

Hi!!
2 adults (my wife and I) looking to join a group on May 8th. We're happy to be with all adults or families.

Hello. I will be down may 26th through 30th with my son,6, for my 30th birthday. If anyone has room for us to join an illuminations cruise, please let me know.

Still hoping to join an Illuminations cruise sometime between 5/1-5/7.
Three of us (me, DH, DD9). Let me know if you have room!

:wave: We are interested as well (2 ppl)...but we will only be able to do it May 7th...that will be our first day there. It will be me :cutie: and my mother :hippie:...her first time in Epcot and first time in WDW since 1976! I have been many times with my DH & DS, but this time is just about the "moms"...being that DS is now in college and DH can't take off from work.

If you are still interested would like to reserve the cruise for May 7th, inbox me!

We still have room for 5 addt'l ppl :grouphug:

Anyone who has done an Illuminations cruise recently who is willing to share the price with me? Just called to check on availability for July 4th, as my husband hates crowds and I thought this would be a nice treat, and about died when I heard the price! She did say it was "holiday pricing" but it was nearly $1,000 after tax! Just wondered how that compared to the normal pricing, as last l heard they were about $325 pretax? Or is that really old information?? TIA!

Family of 4 looking to join an Illuminations cruise May 8-14, 2016. (2 adults, 21 and 16) Got my fingers crossed!:thanks:

Anybody have room for 4 adults for IllumiNations on May 8 or May 11?

I would be interested in joining a cruise on May 8th with my soon to be 16 year old son. We are there for his 16th birthday celebration and are looking to share a cruise instead of paying the whole price alone.

:wave: We are a party of 2 interested to share a cruise on May 7th...It will be me :cutie: and my mother :hippie:...her first time in Epcot and first time in WDW since 1976!

Is anyone else interested in sharing a cruise May 7th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter