Ill after dinner 10/30 at The Wave CR

Constance331

Earning My Ears
Ordered the grilled ribeye, which was served medium with a side of some fancy sort of mac & cheese. I went to bed that night in anticipation of boarding Disney Dream the next morning.

I never got to board. I was violently and repeatedly ill all throughout the night. The stomach and intestinal dual maladies left me shaken, weak and undeniably unable to embark. First time in sixteen years and over 20 sailings that I "missed the ship".

Fearing food poisoning at the very least, and Noro at the worst, I knew there was no way I should even attempt to board.

I would be interested to know whether anyone who has recently dined at The Wave suffered any such similar unfortunate experience with any beef or cheese item. I DO hope this never happens to anyone - it cost me dearly, both financially and in the missed experience of accompanying my 4-year old granddaughter on her first Disney cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter