If you watch college football.....what teams (s) do you root for?

My husband is a born and raised Auburn fan.

Most of my family members are FSU fans, so I usually root for them. I will also root for Alabama because my brother is a graduate and fan. Even my husband will root for Alabama as long as they're not playing Auburn. Some other family members went to Florida, but I don't usually root for them.

TempleOwls+Head_Red150-e1396985945629.png

GO OWLS

None. But if I HAD to choose it would be Clemson. My nieces attended Clemson. When I first started working at my school, every other kid would ask me which was my team, University of Texas or Texas A& M. When I said neither you would have thought I slapped them across the face :) It's almost a sin not to root for either one when in Texas :):)

THE Ohio State University- I am buckeye born and bred-bleed scarlet and gray.

I was born while a big Ohio State game was on TV- my dad was so distracted he thought the doctor said I was a boy. Even a baby can't compete with Buckeye football apparently haha.

O-H...

The best university overall in every category - STANFORD!!!!!!! My husband is a big Arkansas fan. At least our colors are the same.

Live in Athens, GA home of University of Georgia Bulldogs. Used to work at UGA, my Daddy graduated from UGA, my ex-husband graduated from UGA, my brother graduated from UGA, my mama attended UGA until she met my Daddy and got married, my honey graduated from UGA, my son goes to UGA, my boss is an ex-UGA English Professor. Ummm - UGA.

Any SEC team except when they are playing UGA. And don't get me started on Texas and Missouri being in the SEC, neither are east and Texas is just geographically south.

Northwestern, where I attended college.
Delaware, in the town where I grew up.
Mizzou, in the state where I now live and the school both my children attend.

Small world! Northwestern grad here as well. The year I was a freshman, the seniors were seeing the football team win for the first time in their entire 4 years on campus. It was quite an event.

And my son is at one of the University of Missouri campuses right now.

Are the Owls still as bad as they were when I went there (mid 90s)? I never went to a game, but I remember seeing some highlights on TV when they played at old Veterans Stadium. They'd play some team I've never heard of and there would be maybe 500 people in a 70,000 seat stadium. It was silly.

Are the Owls still as bad as they were when I went there (mid 90s)? I never went to a game, but I remember seeing some highlights on TV when they played at old Veterans Stadium. They'd play some team I've never heard of and there would be maybe 500 people in a 70,000 seat stadium. It was silly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter