If you preorder lunch at BOG and don't order dessert, can you add that when you get there?

nikjd68

Mouseketeer
I am not sure who will want dessert and what they will want depending on how full everyone is.

TIA!

You would have to get in line and order at the kiosks and the lines can get very long. I would either pre-order a few things or just have dessert somewhere else.

I think so. We pre-ordered and when we went to pay, the CM asked if we wanted to change anything on our order. We didn't, but it sounded like he could make any changes right there.

Right, but the OP is asking if they can order the desserts AFTER they have eaten.

The title of the post asks if dessert can be added after they get there (not after they've eaten). Although I see now that the wording in the first post seems like it's after they've eaten. I admit I just answered the question in the title when I replied, rather than reading the actual post.

The title of the post asks if dessert can be added after they get there (not after they've eaten). Although I see now that the wording in the first post seems like it's after they've eaten. I admit I just answered the question in the title when I replied, rather than reading the actual post.

I didn't catch that either. But yes if she means they won't know until after they had their meal they could still go back to the register that they preordered at and ask if they could add some desserts. They might tell you to go to the back of the line but I highly doubt it. I did this once when I forgot to add a drink (there was no line at preorder) but they just gave it to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter