If you married at the wedding Gazebo at the YC...

Merandab4

DIS Veteran
Has anyone recently been married at the YC wedding Gazebo?
I just saw some recent pictures of the gazebo, (with the rose gardens around the brick walkway), and I am concerned about the seating arrangements of our guests. I couldn't tell from the picture how far out from the gazebo the flower beds are, but it looks like our guests will be pretty far back from the gazebo. I am worried that they may not get a good veiw, or even be able to hear us say our vows. (we both have grandparents coming to the ceremony:) Has anyone been married here recently, or been to YC to check out the location for an upcoming wedding that could clarify this situation for me. Thanks!

Meranda

I was concerned not so much with how far the seats were as you can always move them nearer. I'm not sure how many you have at your wedding? This past December we were in a room overlooking the Gazebo and I would say of all the weddings we viewed all the guests had great views of the weddings they attended. However I would say that I was concerned on the noise element. We saw a couple of weddings around the 11/12 o'clock time and to be honest there was so much background noise going on - Surrey Bikes, friendship boats etc etc that I decided to ask Disney for a sound system as we have 40 guests and I want to make sure those at the back can hear. For Intimate weddings with say just 2 rows of guests max you'll be fine as the Gazebo itself does give out some good acoustics.

Just tell your SM/EM that you wish for the seats to be as close to the Gazebo as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter