If you fly out of Charlotte....

soar2014

Looking at sanity in the rear view mirror
I've never flown Frontier but I have seen the rates they have and it is about 1/2 to 2/3 the price of a major carrier, and you don't have to fly into Sanford airport. It's non-stop to MCO from CLT. I thought I'd share! :)

Yes and no. We tried booking frontier and after you get through all their different options and fees, it can be more expensive than southwest. Plus they only fly certain days of the week at each airport.

Now if your happy with a non refundable, non transferable, no bags ticket, they're your people.

They also have the worst on time rating of any airline, but that's really not anything huge because all airlines are subject to delays.

Last edited:
Just had friends flying Frontier from CLT and they were bumped due to overbooking. It was terrible. Couldn't get another plane out and ended up having to drive to Raleigh to get a plane (not to MCO). Crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter