If you could only pick one restaurant in WDW what would it be?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
If you could only pick one restaurant in WDW what would it be ? This includes all the parks, resorts, and Disney Springs. I have several, but I think I would choose The Boathouse.

Been to so many greats but to truly pick one only, Boma would be it because of the wonderful selection of incredibly delicious food in such an exciting and exotic setting. Boma has come through for us every time and have never been disappointed, plus, for whatever reason, it's the kind of place that always makes you smile when you think about it. At least for us.

You’ll love it! And a bonus is if you get there and get done early enough you can head over to Soarin after before a long line forms. That’s what we do. Saves a tier one FP
I'm also going Garden Grill Breakfast for the first time on my next trip. I am not sire why we never did it before - the need for princesses for the smallest child I imagine...

I'm also going Garden Grill Breakfast for the first time on my next trip. I am not sire why we never did it before - the need for princesses for the smallest child I imagine...
GG is frequently overlooked. But that can make it easier to get an ADR there. Best character meal on property imo in terms of food and characters. And unlike the buffets you don’t have to get up for your food, but you can still eat as much as you want. And the atmosphere is a lot less chaotic then some of the other character meals, with the main characters in super cute outfits and lots of interactions. You can probably tell how much I love it!

GG is frequently overlooked. But that can make it easier to get an ADR there. Best character meal on property imo in terms of food and characters. And unlike the buffets you don’t have to get up for your food, but you can still eat as much as you want. And the atmosphere is a lot less chaotic then some of the other character meals, with the main characters in super cute outfits and lots of interactions. You can probably tell how much I love it!
I didn't even know that the place rotated until AFTER our last trip! We loved Living with the Land, so, I am really excited for this one. PLUS, if I can, I am going to try and do Behind the seeds afterwards (OK after Soarin!) as well. PLUS they have mickey waffles and that cinnamon bun thingy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter