If you could only make 3 ADRs for your next trip what would they be?

Megara5115

DIS Veteran
Really curious to see what everyone would pick if they were limited to just 3 ADRs. As of right now we are only doing only three next trip due to a mix of trying to save some money and having a baby with us for the first time so trying to be a little more flexible. We are doing BOG dinner, Crystal Palace Lunch & Ohana dinner. :earsboy:

It's difficult to narrow it down to three, but I guess if I had to, I would choose Akershus breakfast, Boma any meal I could get, Les Chefs de France dinner. Your options are good, too, though, and were hard to pass up for this "what if".

It's difficult to narrow it down to three, but I guess if I had to, I would choose Akershus breakfast, Boma any meal I could get, Les Chefs de France dinner. Your options are good, too, though, and were hard to pass up for this "what if".
It was between Boma and Ohana but I ended up going with Ohana for my 11 year old... Boma is an absolute must do for the trip after this!

1. Bluezoo
2. The Boathouse
3. Narcoossee's Sunday Brunch
We loved Boathouse so much when we went on our honeymoon- we probably went four times since we were staying at SSR and walked over... Would love to return our next trip. Someday I'll get to Bluezoo too if I'm lucky!

We only have 3 for our next trip and sometimes don't have that many.
BOG lunch
Ohana dinner
Garden Grill breakfast (breakfast was DS's choice, I'd rather have dinner)

Really curious to see what everyone would pick if they were limited to just 3 ADRs. As of right now we are only doing only three next trip due to a mix of trying to save some money and having a baby with us for the first time so trying to be a little more flexible. We are doing BOG dinner, Crystal Palace Lunch & Ohana dinner. :earsboy:

1. Flying Fish
2. Flying Fish
3. Flying Fish

1. 1900 PF dinner
2. Tusker House breakfast

Number three would be a toss up. We really enjoyed Crystal Palace and Mama Melrose. BOG would be a contender, and I also want to try SciFi next time.

Boma
Rose and Crown
A character breakfast at O'Hana/Tusker House/Garden Grill whichever worked best with my plans

1. Flying Fish
2. Hollywood Brown Derby
3. Mexican somewhere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter