If you could only do one..

Angry Duck

Earning My Ears
If you could only do one WDW event for the rest of your life which one would it be and why?

Mickey's Very Merry
Not So Scary
Flower and Garden
Food and Wine

Flower and Garden ! IMO not as busy as Food and Wine, but very similar and it's so beautiful! I love MVMCP, but it has been so crowded the last few times we have gone and I thought the whole point of the special events were to limit the amount of people in the park. I also think that MNSSHP has THE best parade on property !! Hard choice, I really love them all !

f&w and f&g I don't really consider events. it's just spring and fall in epcot unless you start to book the extra dinners and events that happen during it..

Not so scary I think would be mine just because I like halloween and the trick or treating, characters that are out (villians) and it's really the event that makes MK a little different than any other time.

With full disclosure that I've never done MNSSHP or F&W, I adore Flower & Garden. I'd happily have that be the only event I could attend the rest of my life.

...er. Provided I could still go during non-event times, of course!

My husband and I love going to the Flower & Garden show. We love looking at the displays and getting ideas for our own garden. We like the food booths and it is not crowded at all. We like listening to some of the guest speakers. This is my favorite festival at Epcot.

We also like going to the Food & Wine festival. However, we only go during the week to avoid the loud/crazy groups of drunk people. We have only been to a few of the demonstrations and thought the price was high for what you get.

We have never been to either of the parties. You can see the holiday parade before Christmas during the day for free, which is what we like to do. Our family doesn't want to wait in long lines for characters and we go often enough that the appeal of riding rides with minimal wait isn't a big deal. After I have paid for my annual passes, it is hard to justify spending more for a ticketed event when you only get a few extra things.

Not So Scary without a doubt. I'm actually going through withdrawals this year. For the past 4 years my son & I attended a party at either WDW or DLR on Halloween night. This year we'll be home for Halloween & going for Christmas instead. I know this is a first world problem, but I'm still a little sad.

Flower & Garden.
I was able to finally go this year for my first time. The flowers are gorgeous! I loved seeing Epcot & went 2 times just to walk around & enjoy seeing it.
I love MVMCP too but the flower & garden festival is superb!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter