• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could go back to any year of your life , which would you choose?

1985 sophomore year of college, joined a sorority and had a blast.

I would go back to grade 9 when I started struggling and getting fed up with school and tell myself not to give up! I could've been an equine vet!

Spring of 1978. 6th grade. So I would NOT get in an argument with my best friend. She was killed in a car accident the following Sept. We didn't talk at all that summer and barely started talking again when school started that August. I would love to have those months with her in them. And while I was there I would love to spend some time with my Grandmothers...have some really good heart-felt conversations. Ask them all the questions I have now. And to get to love on our english bulldog and siamese cat :)

Ooh, I'd be 21 again. I weighed 110 lbs, could eat anything I wanted, and was gorgeous! I could also spend time with my parents and grandparents which would be amazing.

Hm. Possibly when I was ... 11. Tell my little 11 year old self to get her butt back into her schoolwork and work hard and actually get into Harvard like I wanted to. Yeah, 11.

probably 1995.
i was 8/9yrs old and in 3rd/4th grade.
there are a number of reasons.
-school was not yet hard
-met hometown astronaut bill gregory and sang a song about him called touch the sky.
-had better eyesight
-my grandma was still alive

i did break my arm that year and couldn't do anything at the local amusement park when my girl scout troop went on a field trip there but other than that it was a good year!

I'd go back to 2002. My girls were tiny, and I was a stay at home mom. We were super poor, but those were the happiest times of my life. We'd go for walks, visit friends, go to the playground, free programs at the library, and read tons of books. I look back at that time with fondness so often.

2007 - I would love to that year over just because it was one of the best. I ran my 1st Goofy, my DS told me that he & DIL were having a girl. I didn't know it at first but I met my best friend, & love of my life.

I"d go back to age 24 when DH and I were first dating! Fun times...:lovestruc

1980, I just finished my first semester of college and I went to my advisor like 3 times to schedule classes and she was never in her office. I remember sitting and waiting 2 hours for her, along with anyone else. It was December 21 and I had to get to my job and school was closed then till January. I remember walking down the hall and somehow I knew I would never return. I found a full time job, since I needed money for tuition. I never returned to college. I somehow knew when I walked away don the hallway, that I would never return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter