• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

if u could only do 1 breakfast???

We love Tusker House! The food is always fresh and the character interaction is always great. We didn't go last year and DD asked, "Why aren't we having breakfast with Mickey this time?" so we'll definitely be going back this year.

Last year we went to Akershus and we really enjoyed that. The food was good & the character interaction was wonderful! Each princess really took her time & spent a few minutes with each child. It was actually quite a relaxing environment for a character meal!

thanks for all the replies :cool1:. We are going with either Crystal Palace or 1900 Park....we have be to cp for dinner last trip so thinking it would be nice to try somewhere knew. I have until Tue 6am to decide

Tusker House is my favorite character breakfast. Non-character is Kona.

:)

I agree with this. Tusker House & Kona are my faves. So good! :lovestruc Tusker has an amazing variety of food. Just incredible. And the characters are a bonus. Kona is delish, but if you have kids i'd pick Tusker over Kona.

My 2nd choices would be 1900 PF & Ohana & Cape May. (so hard to pick just one!)

I havent tried CP breakfast yet, only been for dinner, so i cant comment on that. Going for breakfast this August thou, cant wait!

I have to say, Chef Mickeys breakfast was VERY disappointing. I wouldnt recommend this place IMHO. Characters were the ONLY saving grace.

Can honestly say that after multiple trips to WDW, we have never had breakfast at any of the restaurants. We always have cereal or oatmeal in our room before heading out.
Another must do for the checklist next trip. Thanks for the tips! :thumbsup2

Akershus was my favorite breakfast. DH loved the fresh berries at the cold item buffet. I loved the eggs and potatoes on the hot plate. Our party of 8 ate 3 hot plates! The character interactions were way rushed though. The only princess that really interacted with us for more than "May I have your books? Lets get up and take a picture" was Ariel.

We weren't as impressed with 1900 PF. The interactions were better, but the food wasn't as good. We won't be eating there again.

Hands down, to us it's the best breakfast on property. The food is so much better than Chef Mickey! Love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter